T3nd0s Skyrim Redone ReProccer not working.

Murkrow900

Didn't work, deleted it and no new working one was generated. Am I missing something? I've put the Data folder into Steam/Steamaps/Common/Skyrim and then opened the .jar with Java and gotten to the menu. But when I press the 'patch' button I just get the error? What am I doing wrong?

How does it look inside the data folder? If on Windows Vista/7, can you check with running as admin or disable UAC?

Do a search on yoru system for reproccer.esp ... perhaps it's placing it in a weird place?

• 3 months later...

Hey, bit of a different problem here, my ReProccer works, until the end of the patching, at witch point i get a message that says:

"There was an error exporting the custom patch.

(Files/tmp.esp (Access is denied))"

I have gotten everything else to work, and have Boss, but it still won't work. Please Help.

Hey, bit of a different problem here, my ReProccer works, until the end of the patching, at witch point i get a message that says:

"There was an error exporting the custom patch.

(Files/tmp.esp (Access is denied))"

I have gotten everything else to work, and have Boss, but it still won't work. Please Help.

take a look here: http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/696547-asis/page-389 Fourth post has a link that might benefit you.

• 8 months later...

I installed the reproccer last night, it worked like a charm. Today I start my game and ALL my weapons stats are back to the weak unprocced numbers! I tried running it again a few times and NOTHING is changing. Can anyone help me here? Please.

Edited by Chrisfragger1

• 2 years later...