36 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 959,413 posts
ColourWheels Sexy Tifa outfit HGEC

WARNING!! MILD ADULT THEME MATERIAL! Adds The Final fantasy 7 outfit of Tifa Lockheart to the game (one full outfit and one with no skirt) in a CW special Chest. You can acquire this by defeating Evil Tifa Located at her camp behind the IC Imperial Legion Wall opposite to the entrance. Also adds a Cw Tifa W cup Skill Book located in the same place.

mbass

mbass

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 392 posts
I will rate it when I get a chance to play....anxiously downloading :)

colourwheel

colourwheel

Lore Enemy #1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,572 posts
Thanks everyone.

hope you all enjoy! :)

Alugurke

Alugurke

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
Looks really great,
but I already downloaded it for the second time and I am still missing the textures. There is no texture file within the archieve thus they are missing ingame, too.
Is there an alternative DL-opportunity? Because I really like to use the mod.

colourwheel

colourwheel

Lore Enemy #1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,572 posts

Looks really great,
but I already downloaded it for the second time and I am still missing the textures. There is no texture file within the archieve thus they are missing ingame, too.
Is there an alternative DL-opportunity? Because I really like to use the mod.

Alugurke

Most likely if you are missing textures in the game ,you will need to check if you installed the files and folder in all the right places. I have Just re-downloaded this file to make sure no files or folders are missing and everything seems to be there. If you say you have download this file twice and still missing tectures, Then i can only suggest you re check where you are placeing all folders and files.

Hope this is helpful info.

Alugurke

Alugurke

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
So there is no Texturesfolder within the archieve?

colourwheel

colourwheel

Lore Enemy #1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,572 posts

So there is no Texturesfolder within the archieve?

there is a texture folder in the archieve.

data/textures/Colourwheel Sexy tifa

if you seem to be missing this when you keep exstracting the archieve i would suggest getting a new program to do this. One other thing i can think of is trying to extract an archive then getting a message saying "file path name too long to extract" or something simular to this. But honestly I dont think this is the problem. I have sent this exact file download to a few friends testing it out so I am possitive there is no missing files. I would strongly suggest if the texture file is not extracting to try use a different program than what you are using or try to rename the archive before extracting to aviod " file path name being too long" if that is the issue at all. Other than that I can not give you anymore advise. I try to be as helpful as possible but sometimes I can not always solve issues related to installation.

another suggestion for you is to explore the archive before extracting it to make sure the files are pack in there before claiming if files and folders are missing.

Edited by colourwheel, 05 February 2009 - 10:33 PM.

Alugurke

Alugurke

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
Well I am using Winrar,
and I tryed renaming and repairing the archive as well as viewing its content and there is no textures folder.
The message that winrar provides are "unexpected archieve-end (I am using the german version, so the translation might sound strange) or in addition "/tifa.nif is not working"

I will look for a newer Winrar version and load your file again.

Herolegend

Herolegend

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,125 posts
I almost had a tear when i saw this lol such nostalgic outfit, I used to play Final fantasy VII when i was weee 14-15 years old im 29 now!! such a long time ago this outfit sure does bring back memories well done. The community would love to see authors start doing some famous branded clothes.

Edited by Herolegend, 06 February 2009 - 01:01 AM.

PunisherX100

PunisherX100

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 432 posts
Not rating yet
ColorWheel, I have mixed feelings about this mod. First of all, all your work is great, and I appreciate it. Secondly, the version with NO skirt has the absolutly best bottoms in the game. The lines are smooth and accurate and the design is well done. Are these panties available as a seperate? I know they are not in the mod, but could you make it so? I have your casual wear, and they are not in there.

Next, the tops for this mod are clunky looking, like she has a metal bra on or something. Is that because you are being true to an original FF7 Tifa design or what?

Lastly, the files are huge, and I can't figure out why they should be. The total mod is about 70Mb unzipped, for 2 fairly simple looking outfits. I like Hi-rez, but I don't see its affects here. Some minor things, like belts, socks, bandage, and armband are 3 or 4 Mb and have no complex texturing. What's up with that?

Page loaded in: 1.278 seconds