Linus Tech Tips Giveaways

beerisyum

I figured this would be okay to post in off topic. There are three giveaways and the HTC phone one gives a bonus entry for sharing on a site that would appreciate the content.

Intel 4770K:

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/20886-intel-free-lan-event-in-dupont-wa-plus-a-chance-to-win-an-unlocked-4th-generation-core-i7/

HTC Phone:

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/20876-htc-forum-giveaway-a-chance-to-win-1-of-4-htc-phones/

Corsair 900D:

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/21412-corsair-900d-giveaway-for-uscanada-only-sponsored-by-timmytechtv/

Good luck to anyone who tries!

K

psh intel going down the drain, ever since the console taker over. Intel simply can't compete with that.

And why linux, we need Werne on the subject :teehee:

Edited by Thor.

And why linux, we need Werne on the subject :teehee:

Werne to the rescue! :cool:

1. I like the CPU but unfortunately, I would then need to buy a new PC in order to use it. Intel C2D E4500, 775LGA Socket and DDR2 RAM is what I have, Core i7-4770K with the rest of the new hardware would be a major upgrade for me, one I cannot afford. Besides, I'm not sure how my operating system would act with that thing in my PC, Linux tends to act strange on "latest and greatest" hardware.

2. I don't really like Android phones, I hate touchscreen, I hate their size (they're huge) and the fact that the newest Android OS still uses 3.5 Linux kernel as base is making my eye twitch. :yes:

3. I once had my PC components thrown around the desk with wires hanging everywhere so having a case or not doesn't matter to me in the slightest. And something as big as that wouldn't even fit into my desk. Any PC is good to me, as long as I can overclock it and as long as I can install Debian on it's hard drive, no matter the case (or lack of one, at that). :happy:

So for me, that would be no, no and no. And according to my luck, even if I enter the giveaway and try to win those, I'd still get nothing. *sigh* I just can't have anything nice. :facepalm:

I agree that case is nice, but, but i already have decent rig, i mean badass. I don't need anything better then my Antec 1200 :facepalm: I simply don't need, unless its a ssd maybe ;D

Edited by Thor.

I agree that case is nice, but, but i already have decent rig, i mean badass. I don't need anything better then my Antec 1200

PC-in-a-Box.jpg

Good enough. :armscrossed:

lol i wish i could do that, i would be going quadfire if i had a home made case like that, there is limitations you know.

Or no case at all, and a really badass cooler to go along with it.

maybe even a fish tank, i could only dream lol

hey is the Xperia Z 1080P-water proof phone in that list??

Edited by Thor.