How to open SKSE menu?

johnnybeegood

I know this might be the noobiest question, but here I go.. I Just installed the SKSE, as shown in this video:
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTGnQIiNVqA)

I opened the console and typed "GetSKSEVersion" as he says in the video, and the message tells me it's working.. Uhuul, fine. But, in the video, or any other video or topic i found, says how to open the SKSE menu ingame. Do I have to press any key? How do i access that?

Edited by johnnybeegood

ingame you press "Esc" key to get to the main skyrim menu ingme. then over in the saves sections where you click to save and load games underneath that area is says settings, then mod configuration.

that's it :)

just click it and then select skse from the left hand side of the window that pops up

I know this might be the noobiest question, but here I go.. I Just installed the SKSE, as shown in this video:

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTGnQIiNVqA)

I opened the console and typed "GetSKSEVersion" as he says in the video, and the message tells me it's working.. Uhuul, fine. But, in the video, or any other video or topic i found, says how to open the SKSE menu ingame. Do I have to press any key? How do i access that?

ingame you press "Esc" key to get to the main skyrim menu ingme. then over in the saves sections where you click to save and load games underneath that area is says settings, then mod configuration.

that's it :smile:

just click it and then select skse from the left hand side of the window that pops up

Thank you for answer, but I Still Can't find it..
There is no "mod configuration" nor "SKSE" to click on...
Here is what I've got:
Edited by johnnybeegood

You have to start skyrim with SKSE, you cant start it from the skyrim .exe or steam by default, its best if you play skyrim with skse to add skse_loader to steam's list of games with the "+add game" button in the bottom left of the steam window, you can change the name to Skyrim: SKSE or whatever and even change the icon.

You have to start skyrim with SKSE, you cant start it from the skyrim .exe or steam by default, its best if you play skyrim with skse to add skse_loader to steam's list of games with the "+add game" button in the bottom left of the steam window, you can change the name to Skyrim: SKSE or whatever and even change the icon.

Yeah.. I am doing this... Only start my game with SKSE exe... Just can't find the menu.. And I can tell you it's working, cuz a have several mods that didn't work before i installed SKSE. And now they are all working perfectly, even the "have to press button mods".. Jus't can't open the menu..

That mod configuration menu that you are talking about is only accessible if you have SkyUI as well as SKSE installed. Mod Configuration Menu (MCM) is a part of SkyUI. Without SkyUI, you do not get any sort of menu added to the game. SKSE just enables new functions/events. It requires other mods to take advantage of those functions and events.

That mod configuration menu that you are talking about is only accessible if you have SkyUI as well as SKSE installed. Mod Configuration Menu (MCM) is a part of SkyUI. Without SkyUI, you do not get any sort of menu added to the game. SKSE just enables new functions/events. It requires other mods to take advantage of those functions and events.

Hmmm.. Now i get it.. I thought that it was just install SKSE.. Cuz, in the video I mentioned in the first post, he just teaches how to install SKE, an he shows the menu... Now I know what to do... Thanks a lot... =D

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...