506 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 974,558 posts
ZF Primary Needs

The mod aims to enhance the main character interactivity. It adds different animations to the Player to interact with the surrounding objects. The mod functionality covers:

[LIST]
[*] Requirement in food, drink and sleep.
[*] Custom food and drink animation
[*] Timescale
[*] Sleep in beds
[*] Idle animations
[*] Recipes overhaul
[*] Poiso

Jack Wow

Jack Wow

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 531 posts
Wow this could be interesting but will mean some sorting out my mods. Currently using:
Frostfall
IMCN
Better Sorting by eclipse3
Harvest Overhaul (+ Creatures)
Cooking Expanded
Immersive Beds
Drinking Fountains of Skyrim
Could you tell me which of these have to go and which can stay.

nhoclesnar

nhoclesnar

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 209 posts
In response to post #8192580.

Use BOSS to sort your mods, then put this mod on the bottom of your load order. Anyway, make a backup save to be safe.

chrisblackwell69

chrisblackwell69

Regular

• Premium Member
  • 72 posts
Does this file contain a esm resource file? Whenever i run my bash patch it comes up a error and it crashes my game on start up

Fallhammer

Fallhammer

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 427 posts
Hello,, I am not getting an MCM menu item, or any spells, but I have verified that it is sort of working as the bed sleeping is working, I uninstalled, and no bed sleeping, but I am not getting any eating, drinking animations, I do have all of the requirements. Any help would be appreciated, as I would rather use just one mod for all of my needs animations, like yours, I am running Frostfall

ariettafine

ariettafine

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
this seems promising :) I'm currently using RND, gonna try this one out to see how it works

Lumenbeing

Lumenbeing

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
In response to post #8192580. #8192902 is also a reply to the same post.

nhoclesnar you miss the point of the question. The mods listed affect some of the same animations and or some of the same features. Load order is not what Jack asked about. He wants to know about compatibility.

varakz

varakz

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 271 posts
In response to post #8192974.

There are two versions in the installer. ETC version requires Expanded Towns and Cities to be installed. It depends on its ETaC - RESOURCES.esm. If do not have this esm in your load order - you should use Vanilla version instead. And run FNIS

varakz

varakz

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 271 posts
In response to post #8192580. #8192902, #8194105 are all replies on the same post.

technically the mod is a standalone. It will work with other mod except Immersive Beds. Even though both mods are sending the Player to sleep in different ways, they both use bed activation event to start the animation.
IMCN - both mods adds allow the Player to eat, sleep and drink. There is no point running them together.
Cooking Expanded - it will depends on the load order. If you want to use recipes from this mod - place it after Cooking Expanded.
Drinking Fountains of Skyrim - should not conflict. But I am going to add full support of this mod in the next version.

varakz

varakz

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 271 posts
In response to post #8193300.

Hi,
The mod is not active by default. You have to activate it in MCM. I'd suggest to check that your SkyUI and SKSE are up-to-date.

Page loaded in: 0.950 seconds