what is the best female and male body texture/nude mod?

sammmdovah

Everything I have seen makes the characters look like barbie dolls, I just want something that leaves the NPC the way they originally look but under there clothes naked.

This is one I have seen http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/4888/? but what I want to know does it change the way the NPC looks? I cant really tell 100%

Does anyone know of a simple nude mod for male and female?

Erm. I know of 38 female body mods, 9 male body mods, and 1 male & female body mod. 'Best' is subjective.

'Leave the NPCs the way they originally look'. You mean the face textures? Most body mods have face textures as optional files. You don't have to install them. With many there may be neckseams, or obvious discolouration between head and body though.

CHS will only alter the body under the clothing, yes. That's what pretty much all body mods do.

My choice of mods are CBBE for female, and the SunDracon mesh from Better Males.

Edited by Jeir

Erm. I know of 38 female body mods, 9 male body mods, and 1 male & female body mod. 'Best' is subjective.

'Leave the NPCs the way they originally look'. You mean the face textures? Most body mods have face textures as optional files. You don't have to install them. With many there may be neckseams, or obvious discolouration between head and body though.

CHS will only alter the body under the clothing, yes. That's what pretty much all body mods do.

My choice of mods are CBBE for female, and the SunDracon mesh from Better Males.

Yea I did mean the face textures, that good I didn't know you could have optional files and the neck seems wont matter to much, thanks for your help!

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...