Magic Staff/Loki's Scepter

Haxxzor1

Greetings everyone, I just want to say I wouldn't have gotten this far without enormous help from the community.

To begin, I have a .obj file and corresponding .mtl(?) of Loki's Scepter from The Avengers and I'm new to 3D modeling. I've tried many things to get this model working in Skyrim but it has gone way over my head. I'm not sure if the model even has textures or a UV map(?). I started my little quest to get this mod published due to this thread and the users in it who were after the same thing as I was. Then I set out doing everything in my power to fulfill the request running into problem after problem. I've finally the .obj from a very good friend that has no idea how to mod Skyrim/use blender.

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/2573/lokiscreenshot.png

It all has started becoming more and more of a pipe dream than a finished product, on top of that, I would Ideally like the scepter to be the long version (I have toyed with this to no avail). I uploaded the .obj/experimental exported nif (probably useless). Any kind of advice/help/pointers are accepted. P.S If this is the wrong section, please excuse me, it was unintentional. :ohdear:

• 4 weeks later...

I have been working on a Loki Staff, myself. I have been modeling it myself. Have you put this up?

Anyway, I guess if you did, I won't bother finishing mine.

I personally do not use blender to model, I use 3DStudioMax they now offer a free version of it.

Been using max for years. Anyway, there are plenty of tutorials on the entire modding process on youtube.

One I found was real good, accept for the guys modeling skills. If I locate the link I'll post it, in the meantime,

search youtube.

v

I have been working on a Loki Staff, myself. I have been modeling it myself. Have you put this up?

Anyway, I guess if you did, I won't bother finishing mine.

I personally do not use blender to model, I use 3DStudioMax they now offer a free version of it.

Been using max for years. Anyway, there are plenty of tutorials on the entire modding process on youtube.

One I found was real good, accept for the guys modeling skills. If I locate the link I'll post it, in the meantime,

search youtube.

v

Currently busy with a lot of other things, you're welcome to use the source files if you'd like.