7428 replies to this topic

PetPet

PetPet

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 562 posts
Hi there.

Just noticed that under the description page (console commands)...

setstage cwfortsiegecapital 1000 - causes attackers to win
setstage cwfortsiegecapital 1000 - causes defenders to win
...should the latter be setstage cwfortsiegecapital 2000...
?

Just guessing on my part. Please ignore if I got it wrong

Many thanks for attempting the impossible...and live to tell tales about it.

bartleby1407

bartleby1407

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts
It's amazing how much stuff they started but left incomplete, I wonder how different this game could have been if they had given themselves more time and also what else might be hidden in the bowels of Skyrim

Apollodown

Apollodown

Burninator

• Premium Member
  • 3,304 posts
In response to post #8259061.

Good catch. Fixed. Kudo'ed.

Eolath

Eolath

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 325 posts
FYI, it'd make sense if the imperials accept any race. But Stormcloaks shouldn't accept anyone other than Nords, they ARE racists; they'd never allow Argonians or God forbid Dark elves in their ranks.

Just my 2c.

Back2Murder

Back2Murder

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
I read the description just because it was fun to read. :)
As for the mod, will definetly track this and install it the moment I start a new game. Wouldn't want to blow up my current games by doing what you so explicitly told me not to do.

Then again, sometimes it's fun to do exactly the opposite of what people tell you to do... :>

Apollodown

Apollodown

Burninator

• Premium Member
  • 3,304 posts
In response to post #8259375.

:( I added an Argonian Rogue to the stormcloaks. I think we disagree.

Draggannax

Draggannax

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 634 posts
In response to post #8259375. #8259446 is also a reply to the same post.

Bethesda doesn't think like you do. And they made the game. So it's lore-friendly to be able to join both sides with any races. @Apollo : Reporting for duty, Sir ! @Everyone : Hi there ! Don't start trouble or I'll cut your head off with my Damas blade. Edit: Where's Sven cat ? Dang I miss him... :D

Edited by Draggannax, 15 June 2013 - 10:04 AM.

daventry

daventry

Resident poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,318 posts
Even though i still dont understand what is going on or what you are talking about, but is your Mod Compatible with SkyRe and Civil War Repairs

Apollodown

Apollodown

Burninator

• Premium Member
  • 3,304 posts
In response to post #8259598.

""Seriously though broskillet, is this mod compatible with X?"
Dude, I don't know. The mod that edited AI could have done so almost exclusively by forcing animations(*ahem* Dragon Combat Overhaul). The mod that made a new armor could have locked down EVERY levelled list and force bards to sing about their dreams of electric sheep because the modder didn't know what he/she was doing(Just like me!). So, here's the rule: don't ask me if a mod is incompatible, TELL me if a mod is incompatible so I can fix it. Assume that I consider X mod is compatible until you hear otherwise from me or your game breaks."

Apollodown

Apollodown

Burninator

• Premium Member
  • 3,304 posts
In response to post #8259375. #8259446, #8259455 are all replies on the same post.

Hi Drag! Sven's around here somewhere. I'm not sure where.

One time I lost my sock. It was my favorite one, red with yellow thunderbolts on it. I looked EVERYWHERE for it but couldn't find it. You know where it was? Yup, you guessed right, it was in the refrigerator.

Page loaded in: 1.268 seconds