FORUM GROUND RULES:
BE POLITE AND FOLLOW THE RULES
If you have an issue, I want to help you. But if you come at me with negative vibes, man, we aren't gonna get along, bro. And then I will do my best impression of ignoring you. So take a moment, chill, then follow the rules.
UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT OF STATISTICAL SIGNIFICANCE.
I have a VERY large sample size of users. If your issue does not appear in the EGO bug tracker - it's your fault. 99.9% of the time.
BUT WAIT, THIS IS THAT REALLY IMPROBABLE 0.01% OF THE TIME!
No, it's not. It never is. It's happened like three times in the past 7000 posts. Get over yourself already.
I DELETE ALL PRIVATE MESSAGES FOR SUPPORT
Private messages are meant to be private. Your issue affects other users of this mod, so it is not private. Post it in the appropriate forum, and please stop spamming my inbox unnecessarily.
IF IT ANNOYS ME, IT GETS DELETED
So don't annoy me. It's really easy, just follow the rules and don't be a jerk. Really simple.
IF IT VIOLATES THE TOS, IT GETS REPORTED
Feel free to read up on the Terms of Service of this site.
READ THE DESCRIPTION
Just do it. No joke, this is actually REALLY important.
DON'T ASK ME IF THIS MOD IS COMPATIBLE.
Because you are just wasting everybody's time. IF I DON'T SAY IT'S INCOMPATIBLE, IT'S COMPATIBLE.
IF YOU ARE REPORTING AN ERROR, make sure you have gone through this checklist and post your response to each question.
1. Do you have SKSE?
2. Do you have SkyUI?
3. Do you have the Unofficial Patches?
4. Do you have SSME or the latest SKSE alpha build?
5. Did you run BOSS?
6. Did you manually sort your load order after running BOSS for optimum awesome?
7. Are your ini files modified?
8. Get rid of your modified ini files if you don't know what you are doing. YES. THIS MEANS YOU. NO, NOT THE GUY BEHIND YOU. YOU. THE PERSON READING THIS RIGHT NOW. YOU ARE NOT SPECIAL.
9. SERIOUSLY, DON'T MOD YOUR INI FILES IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING. YOU PROBABLY DON'T. AGAIN, I AM VERY CLEARLY TALKING TO YOU.
10. 99% of ini "tweaks" posted online WILL BREAK YOUR GAME. ARE YOU SURE YOU ARE RUNNING ON UNMODIFIED INIS?
10b. Really, Guys, I'm not trying to be a jerk here, but this happens ALL THE TIME. AND IT'S ALWAYS THE REASON. Are your ini files unmodified? Are you sure you haven't added anything intelligent to the [Papyrus] section? Are you REALLY REALLY SURE? THIS HAPPENS ALL THE TIME.
11. Are you using a framerate limiter? It's usually a good idea.
12. Did you make sure not to install so many graphical overhauls that your computer goes supernova?
13. If you have modified your uGridsToLoad, ARE YOU USING Stable UgridsToLoad?
14. ARE YOU USING A NEW GAME?
15. Are you using ENBoost?
16. Did you check your issue against the EGO bug tracker AND the FAQ? IF YOU DO NOT DO THIS YOUR QUESTION WILL NOT BE ANSWERED.
17. If this is all gravy and you're reporting an error with the civil war, DID YOU POST YOUR DEBUG?
Failure to comply with any of these requirements will result in...wait, why do you care? If you've read this far, you'll comply, right? RIGHT?? PLEASE????????
DID YOU READ THIS STICKY? IF YOU POST AND DID NOT READ THIS, YOUR COMMENT WILL BE DELETED. AND YOU'RE A SOCIOPATH.
Edited by Apollodown, 17 June 2014 - 04:02 AM.