Civil War Overhaul

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7111 replies to this topic

Kenneth21

Kenneth21

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
In response to post #8425024. #8425869 is also a reply to the same post.

Then how can I fix this?

Bedevere

Bedevere

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 135 posts
In response to post #8419106. #8419471, #8419589, #8419640 are all replies on the same post.

Wow, chill out. I am excited and was trying to reference "Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more." Stop taking life so seriously! :-)

Dargox

Dargox

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
So far so good. Havent encountered any bugs :) Keep up the good work!

Apollodown

Apollodown

Burninator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,061 posts
In response to post #8419106. #8419471, #8419589, #8419640, #8426409 are all replies on the same post.

This thread amuses me.

Zero's inattention to detail and epic willingness to blindly attack non-hostile people/places/things in a fit of misplaced rage makes him/her/it/those a perfect candidate for the position of flying monkey. By the power vested in me by this can of Fresca I'm currently holding, you are inducted into the ranks of the Flying Monkeys, Zero.

DISCLAIMER: Nothing in this made-up and entirely subjective position should be construed to mean that you can actually fly. Apollodown bears no liability for any damages incurred as a result of being beat up at your local high school or gymnasium upon the general public being made aware of your new position, preferably through a lewd T-Shirt you made for yourself depicting me in a compromising position. Other fees and restrictions may apply. See CA Penal Code section 5792.58 and 1/2 for further details.

@Bedevere don't worry, even if Zero didn't get your meaning, I did. :D

Edited by Apollodown, 10 July 2013 - 06:36 AM.

Seijin8

Seijin8

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 486 posts
In response to post #8425024. #8425869, #8426255 are all replies on the same post.

... There is nothing to fix. It's not broken. There is no BSA file.

Hyperium13

Hyperium13

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

So I found my self in a situation where the quest is asking me to siege Falkreath, but the quest marker points to Galmer, and when I try to talk to him he just says to join the battle at Falkreath. When I arrive there, I find only myself facing all the guards :C I tryed using your console commands (setstage cwfortsiegecaptiol 1000) but I only get a notice saying (item not found for parameter quest) same goes with the console command (startquest cwoapollofixme)

Any help with this would be great :biggrin:

Edited by Hyperium13, 10 July 2013 - 07:05 AM.

alexsilvestre

alexsilvestre

Pixelated Muffin

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,693 posts
Version 1.1 is looking great, much more stable and without mismatched dialogs indeed, some surprise at the battle of Whiterun, is it supposed to have been led by Ulfric, if you are playing a Stormcloak?
However, I got to the Markarth fight, and lost it, now, Galmar tells me to not go too far, that he will need me soon, but the day never seems to come. I even went to Windhelm to kill some time, and see if a courier would drop a mail saying some of the holds were attacked, but nothing. So... I decided to use the universal fix, and I got this message after I done it, "Something has gone terribly, terribly, terribly wrong. Please report this to ApolloDown immediately as CWODefend error." so there you go!

I did keep a save to try fighting again, and see how things will go if I win, so I'll keep testing.

Apollodown

Apollodown

Burninator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,061 posts
In response to post #8427107.

The courier gets sent out 72 hours after the cwfortsiegecapital quest shuts down. Effectively, this means that you must travel away from the city you lost, wait until the quest shuts down(takes about a minute on my computer when I FT to solitude, my standard testing method), wait 72 hours, then change location again and the courier should show up.

Did you wait this long?

When you were in the location the fix teleported you to, did it say QUEST FAILED: BATTLE FOR XXX? or QUEST FAILED: [...]?

Try setstage cwfortsiegecapital 1000 instead of the universal fixer and tell me what happens.

Edited by Apollodown, 10 July 2013 - 11:35 AM.

Apollodown

Apollodown

Burninator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,061 posts
In response to post #8426915.

Update the mod.

SIEFTASTIC

SIEFTASTIC

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
a couple of things... First of all wow. This mod is brilliant. I came here just to get some of the graphics mods I'd heard about and stumbled across this Mod. Before I dedicate the time to complete the civil war. I was wondering what other mods seem to synergies with CWO to add to the replay value of starting a new character?

Here's what I have so far...

DCO( of course haha)
SkyUI
Climates of tamriel
W.a.t.e.r.
Perky
Character creation overhaul
Apache hair

Anybody recommend anything else ? To be specific I'm looking for mods that enhance the game in lore friendly ways and work great with CWO

4 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

byondi
Page loaded in: 1.091 seconds