• Please log in to reply
7463 replies to this topic

AURED

AURED

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 142 posts

Version 1.1 with a new game started and I cannot begin the Jagged Crown Quest...Is there something I can do for fix it?

AURED

AURED

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 142 posts

Version 1.1 with a new game started and I cannot begin the Jagged Crown Quest...Is there something I can do for fix it?

Galmar keep saying stuff about Whiterun...I tried the universal fixme but I was transportated to the qasmoke room (I think) with Tullius, Galmar, Ulfric and Rikke. They were fighting an endless fight and I couldn't move....OMG...It's the third time I start a character to test this mod...Can  solve it somehow? Should I finish all the dragon stuff in Whiterun prior to the Jagged Crown Quest?

Help...

Edited by AURED, 15 July 2013 - 07:11 PM.

archyy

archyy

Regular

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts
Would it be possible to make the civil war battles so that the coprses dont disappear? Would add some serious epicness to stand on a pile of dead stormcloaks. Also what exactly happens if i dont start a new game but update to 1.1? Will my pc eat me and then explode or will I just not get the update? I reallyreallyreally dont want to go through everything again.

Addyad

Addyad

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
In response to post #8458522. #8458690, #8458772 are all replies on the same post.

And.. if you do read the description closely, it says that the "Denise, your outfit is soo last month" part doesn't activate until after the siege of whiterun... along with the Greasers vs Jocks thing, which is what i think may have caused it.

gardyanakbar

gardyanakbar

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts
In response to post #8463859.

There is a reason why bodies disappear in a siege. It's to reduce memory. When lots of piles of bodies are lying around you it would mean that it would eat much more memory and possibly bloat your save game and crash.

archyy

archyy

Regular

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts
In response to post #8463859. #8464239 is also a reply to the same post.

The bodies will disappear, only after a longer period so theres no save game bloat. My pc can handle a lot of bodies trust me. That feature is only there for s*** (=console) hardware. Ive tried changing the iRemoveExcessComplexDead (orsomethinglikethat) values from game settings then saved them as esps but it didnt wok. The civil war battles were a huge let down along with the civil war (luckily this mod is fixing that). Whats needed now is to make the battles epic and tons of bodies would help that.

Haduken88

Haduken88

Journeyman

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
if i havent even talked to ulfric or the imperial guy, do i have to start a new game? its not ok

zod2242

zod2242

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts
In response to post #8465303.

yes trust me for the best! enjoy.

Kenneth21

Kenneth21

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
In response to post #8465303. #8465648 is also a reply to the same post.

Recommended you make a new game, but it isn't required unless you finish the battle for Whiterun.

DarthCael

DarthCael

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts
ok i have only had one issue and i searched the forums to no avail i started a new game did the MQ until the summons then i ran off an went to join stormcloaks get the ice wraith mission go kill it come back go to the city gate click on it starts to load an crash tried a few more times kept crashing uninstalled CWO went it an an it worked fine saved the game an reinstalled CWO loaded up no issues went and turned in mission and got the mission for the crown went and did that came and crased again as i entered the city would love to try this mod out if you have any assistance plz help until then i shall b trying out another mod and thank you for all your hard work Apollo

Page loaded in: 1.149 seconds