• Please log in to reply
6457 replies to this topic

wave158

wave158

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Thanks for this great mod, but I have to report some wrong thing.

I start civil war (Imperial side) and keep going, I complete first 'Battle for Whiterun'.

and the quest 'Reunification of Skyrim' start and say go to Tullius and report.

But, when I go to Tullius, nothing progressed.

some day later (in game), I met Legate Quentin Cipius in Dragonsreach and 'Battle for Whiterun' begun again.

I feel something goes wrong,
so after completing the quest again, i use console "startquest cwoapollofixme"

and I see this error message.

'UNEXPECTED VALUE AT
DISPLAYHOLDOBJECTIVE() ON
CWO. PLEASE REPORT THIS
ERROR.'

What can I do next??

Edited by wave158, 27 July 2013 - 01:51 AM.

CakeBandit

CakeBandit

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
When do you usually get a note to defend a hold?

hbags

hbags

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
Hello!

I got a bug when I went to deliver the axe to Ulfric (Imperial Side), I was wearing a full Stormcloak disguise and made it to Ulfric without any problems, but after he gave me the axe to take back to Balgruuf everyone went nuts and attacked me (except Ulfric! ). I got away by teleporting (console), I have no idea why the disguise failed there.

It's a pretty small bug in the grand scheme of things, but I thought I would post it in case it helps at all.

Thanks for the mod!

Edited by hbags, 27 July 2013 - 07:54 AM.

Astaria

Astaria

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

So for some reason Ulfric and Galmar attack me. So to Stormcloak patrols. But no guards do.

Any ideas?

Haven't picked a side yet.

Edited by Astaria, 27 July 2013 - 11:32 AM.

StLeibowitz

StLeibowitz

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Reading all the various bug reports on this mod, I was a bit hesitant to play it, but so far it actually seems to be running with LESS bugs than vanilla, where I'd have to visit Tullius after every single battle and get a full rundown on the state of the war as a workaround to an annoying bug. I have not encountered that bug in CWO, the conquest of the Pale went off more or less perfectly, the siege of Dawnstar (with Immersive Settlements) was fun, and no major bugs have been found so far.

Only one minor bug I encountered: wearing a Stormcloak cuirass while riding through the Pale, those bastards at the fort there still called me out as an Imperial spy. Maybe it was the fact that everything else I had equipped was Imperial or something. When I swapped over to full Stormcloak armor - fur boots/gauntlets, fancy hat, etc., I was properly ignored, so I'm not even entirely sure this is a bug.

Great mod!

Spoonface1

Spoonface1

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts
In response to post #8550425. #8551897, #8552374, #8553971 are all replies on the same post.

my main concern isn't so much that 1.1 will be buggy it's mainly that it will just update really regularly so I will have to start a new game either way. Regardless I'll try it, can't be worse than the vanilla excuse for a civil war can it?

Majestic81

Majestic81

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
Ok i got a bug with Rikke. I got the quest to retake whiterun randomly while i was roaming solitude, the quest marker is pointing at Rikke but she doesnt have any proper dialogue, tried talking to tullius and he just expresses how we lost whiterun and thats it, tried reloading, going to whiterun on my own. waiting for a few hours. nothing seems to work. any ideas?

Apollodown

Apollodown

Burninator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,522 posts
In response to post #8554824.

reload to when you get the second quest to take whiterun and setstage cwsiege 200, if that fails it do setstage cwsiege 50 instead. Then you should theoretically be back on track.

MrRedshark

MrRedshark

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
How does it feel to have spent 400 hours causing a war that should never have come to pass, and killed thousands?

Majestic81

Majestic81

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
Got another bug, started a clean save and now after i lost the battle of whiterun, theres no quest in my journal, ive waited for about a week. and done some other quests. am i supposed to get a message from a courier or something? cause nothing is happening. should i wait more? id appreciate if you could get back to me.

Edited by Majestic81, 28 July 2013 - 02:18 AM.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1), Bing (1)
Page loaded in: 0.855 seconds