Civil War Overhaul

• Please log in to reply
7470 replies to this topic

PCGamer5

PCGamer5

Journeyman

• Premium Member
  • 33 posts
I have bugs with the Stormcloak questline.

When I take control of Markarth, the quest for Battle of Markarth does not complete, and, there is a quest conflict with the Battle for Morthal and I can't start the Battle for Solitude.

Is this getting fixed?

Apollodown

Apollodown

Burninator

• Premium Member
  • 3,308 posts
In response to post #8954821.

I can't help you if you don't give me any info.

tikuiakuv2

tikuiakuv2

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
In response to post #8949525.

So do you know how MURDERMAYHEM SCOREBOARD will interact with mods that add Imperial v Stormcloak conflicts to the world (i.e. Immersive Patrols)? And will Guards be included in the numbers relevant to the scoreboard?

CorvoAttano77

CorvoAttano77

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 189 posts
I read the description. Yes, all of it. I even had google translate the Spanish part into Spanglish. Anyway this mod sounds awesome. And buggy. And awesome. I guess this mod is what the Tracking button is for. Keep up the good work and don't get a date until it's finished.

Apollodown

Apollodown

Burninator

• Premium Member
  • 3,308 posts
In response to post #8949525. #8956154 is also a reply to the same post.

Yes guards are included. As usual this is a separate system and therefore affects nothing except for internal civil war dynamics that this mod already heavily edits. You won't even notice it occurring until you are deep into the civil war - beware, the scoreboard starts keeping track from the second the game starts. If you systematically kill Riftens town guard repeatedly before starting the war then join the stormcloaks, you will seriously have shot yourself in the foot.

Never forget just how amazingly sexy my modding style is. A little bit of scripting goes a long way for compatibility.

wanderers009

wanderers009

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts
I am on level 10 and just found out about this mod. I will just wait for v2 and play skyrim again on the new save. Till that time I will play some other games. Hopes it come out soon. Not rushing or anything but when are you expecting to release it?

Edited by wanderers009, 30 August 2013 - 03:45 AM.

Transformers2Sucked

Transformers2Sucked

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
In response to post #8912798. #8918800, #8921604, #8921690, #8925008, #8932023, #8935882, #8937407, #8948471, #8949170 are all replies on the same post.

Would it be possible to just enable dragon attacks on cities during sieges and then make them more frequent during the sieges than they already are? I know too little about modding for me preference, so what I'm saying may just be utter drivel.

Transformers2Sucked

Transformers2Sucked

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
In response to post #8953241.

Skyrim can break in unrelated places and are caused by scripts that otherwise would have nothing to do with it.

Do you have many mods installed? Although the Hearthfire thing might have broken it, it sounds a bit strange, even for Skyrim Sorcery.

Transformers2Sucked

Transformers2Sucked

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
In response to post #8949525. #8956154, #8956653 are all replies on the same post.

If the war goes on long enough with MURDERMAYHEM SCOREBOARD working, with holds changing hands continually, will you eventually have battles that last 3 minutes and have few soldiers in them? Or will there be a set limit for how few soldiers left you can have?

Will there be a way to increase the amount of soldiers in your army you have left in future installments of the mod or is that simply too complex? MURDERMAYHEM SCOREBOARD sounds complex already so I wouldn't expect it to be pushed too far.

Transformers2Sucked

Transformers2Sucked

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
In response to post #8936782.

When and where specifically are they triggering? Which side did you choose? The more information you can provide, the better the help that can be given to debug your game.

Page loaded in: 1.707 seconds