• Please log in to reply
7441 replies to this topic

Transformers2Sucked

Transformers2Sucked

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
In response to post #8925258. #8925463, #8948504, #8949375, #8949516, #8950227 are all replies on the same post.

For some reason the game seems to think you are an Imperial now. Also it thinks that you lost Whiterun.

Your save is probably dead. I don't think this is a common issue so it might be a mod conflict messing up your scripts? What mods do you have installed?

As for:

"if you are thane in an ennemy hold I guess guards still attack you? (ho and another but minor point... how the hell do they know you are imperial? oO they know all the faces of every ennemy soldier? because maybe if you have time, a lot of time, you can try making something like renown? if you win battles you win renown and if a lot of people know you you are more likely to get attacked? just an idea but I think it's hard to implement so might be a bad idea =p)"

Because of the way Skyrim's reputation system works I doubt this renown idea would pan out. The best thing you can do is have disguises, which is already implemented in this mod. As for the thanes, yes the guards would still attack you, it has nothing to do with the bounty system. Consider it like a prominent member of the court betraying the head of the court. Would the Jarl really allow someone who has a different allegiance than him/her to have free reign over their hold?

Transformers2Sucked

Transformers2Sucked

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
In response to post #8935532.

Did you speak to Tullius after taking Dawnstar?

Transformers2Sucked

Transformers2Sucked

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
In response to post #8924757.

That sounds like nothing related to this mod. What other mods do you have installed?

Transformers2Sucked

Transformers2Sucked

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
In response to post #8919411.

A False Front, the quest, can often not trigger with this mod but I believe there is a fix being worked on for V2.

EggyBread

EggyBread

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 510 posts
i didnt initialize the civil war quest, but i still need to start an entire new game? why? :(

Apollodown

Apollodown

Burninator

• Premium Member
  • 3,305 posts
In response to post #8949525. #8956154, #8956653, #8957085 are all replies on the same post.

Essentially, each time a soldier or guard dies, the opposing faction gets a point. During the final battle for a hold, the game compares the number of each faction killed and sets the amount of reinforcements for that battle according to a proprietary formula of awesome(all I can tell you is that it uses the number 1.5 in its calculations). After setting the reinforcements it resets.

Yes part of the formula includes a floor for values.

Edited by Apollodown, 30 August 2013 - 06:16 AM.

Apollodown

Apollodown

Burninator

• Premium Member
  • 3,305 posts
In response to post #8957503.

gscUdXaQpf0

I amuse myself.

snowplant

snowplant

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
In response to post #8953241. #8957059 is also a reply to the same post.

Yea ive got about a 100 mods. A dozen or so are scripted... But i just thought it was strange that all the civil war errors wer a no show after installing a dlc. And im not too far into the cw quest, but i dont see any issues.

torminater

torminater

Journeyman

• Premium Member
  • 46 posts
Hi apollo,

I started a new game with CWO 1.1 on my heavy modded (Skyrim Revisited) install. I followed Ralof through Helgen, blah blah, killed the first dragon, went directly to Windhelm, talked to Ulfric/Galmar killed the wraith and swoosh the first game-breaking bug jumped at me. Galmar told me to attack whiterun, whilst forgetting he was actually supposed to give me the quest to help retrieve the jagged crown... However through some setstage commands I made it through the jagged crown questline...
[SPOILER]:
BUT after giving Balgruf the axe all the guards tried to kill me - is this intended? How nice.
[SPOILER ENDS]

Still, I managed to get back to Windhelm, wanted to give Ulfric back his axe... but he instead congratulated me to the successful siege of whiterun and gave me the reward (sword of imperial officer, blah) PLUS Whiterun was indeed under Stormcloak control after that, however a battle never happened, nor was whiterun in ruins. I then clicked Ulfric's dialogue with the axe and all the dialogue between ulfric and galmar about attacking whiterun started and ended but when Ulfric actively entered conversation with me, he only talked random stuff, rather than giving the order to attack whiterun (which would be rather odd, since whiterun magically switched sides in the 2 minutes it took me to get from there to windhelm). So Civil war was still stuck at Message To Whiterun, so I finished it via setstage, but that didn't help either. I then used your fixing-tool and voilą I proceeded to rescue the prisoners from Fort Neugrad. After getting 600 Gold from Galmar, he didn't tell me to attack Falkreath though - an issue that couldn't be fixed by anything, neither setstage nor objectivecompleted nor fixme tool... Ugh.
Your fixme tool started fixing everything but wouldn't teleport me back into the falkreath stormcloak camp. after waiting a LONG L O N G time I shut off the game, and tried various other things, however I'm still stuck. Every time I tried to use your fixme tool afterwards it no longer detected that I had the liberation of Falkreath Hold as a quest, and thus it completed "The Battle for [...]"

Nothing I could do anything about. Hope this helps you by bugsolving!

Edited by torminater, 30 August 2013 - 03:40 PM.

sevencardz

sevencardz

Worst Flying Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,362 posts
In response to post #8957503. #8958451 is also a reply to the same post.

@Polo - you amuse us as you amuse yourself :D
@Eggy - for the same reason you shouldn't re-use condoms. ;)

Edited by sevencardz, 30 August 2013 - 04:39 PM.

Page loaded in: 1.338 seconds