Yes...

refusedzero

refusedzero

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,218 posts
In response to post #9156448.

Wait till the 22nd, download CWO 2.0, have none of these problems, rage across Skyrim for the Empire!

refusedzero

refusedzero

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,218 posts
In response to post #9153438.

This is a weird bug. My best suggestion would be to wait till the 22nd, download CWO 2.0, and avoid all these issues entirely.

refusedzero

refusedzero

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,218 posts
In response to post #9145228.

May the angry god Apollo come mock my fragile ego if I am wrong, but I am almost 100% sure Windhelm pit is not added by this mod (unless it is to be introduced in CWO 2.0, which I've heard nothing of adding the Pit). I think you're good to give it a try. If there are issues you should come back and report it, but I bet you're cool.

firestorm713

firestorm713

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
This broke and hard. At some point, the Siege of whiterun just randomly happened(toward the beginning of the questline, while I was doing something completely unrelated), and from there, all of the subsequent quests in the civil war broke entirely. All stormcloaks are permanently hostile toward me, and I can't progress the civil war further. This is the only mod I'm running that screws with the civil war. Any ideas on how to fix the questline console-wise? I'm on the Pale quest, but I also had to console my way through the Whiterun siege when I hit it normally, since the Stormcloaks were already permanently hostile toward me(yes I checked my armor, as well as went nude).

Guynemer

Guynemer

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 297 posts
In response to post #9150759.

Take your time, sirrah. Best to get it done right rather than done fast.

CrystalMMM

CrystalMMM

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
In response to post #9150759. #9159241 is also a reply to the same post.

Just focus on CWO if you've finished the other two mods or if FIO isn't working as it should.

Apollodown

Apollodown

Burninator

• Premium Member
  • 3,312 posts
In response to post #9150759. #9159241, #9160269 are all replies on the same post.

just a few left...

Apollodown

Apollodown

Burninator

• Premium Member
  • 3,312 posts
Civil War Overhaul version 2 open Beta is now live.

THIS IS MEANT FOR TESTING PURPOSES ONLY. IF YOU'RE WAITING TO TRY THIS FOR THE FIRST TIME JUST BE PATIENT.

Debugging is always on to assist you in helping me fix things.

refusedzero

refusedzero

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,218 posts
In response to post #9157782.

whiterun starting before you start it yourself is impossible in CWO 1.1... troll?

Page loaded in: 1.507 seconds