7111 replies to this topic

refusedzero

refusedzero

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,959 posts
In response to post #9592012.

Possibly a script misfire. Has it happened more than once?

Maegfaer

Maegfaer

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts
Amazing mod! I have a (potential) bug report and a question.

(Potential) bug report:
During a battle of Falkreath a dragon showed up, which made all the soldiers on both sides cower in fear and stop fighting. Since the dragon wasn't actually attacking anyone, but kept circling, this seemed to last forever. I fixed it by disabling the dragon through the console. Perhaps you might consider adjusting the confidence values of the soldiers to make them fight potential dragons crashing the party?

The question:
I'm currently "stuck" in my game between Falkreath and Markarth. I've already defended Falkreath and assaulted Markarth three times now, and whenever we attack Markarth we get slaughtered in no time, and whenever we defend Falkreath we win the battle no matter what. I don't even need to fight when defending Falkreath, I can let myself be defeated at the beginning of the battle, and we win every time. I'm okay with not being able to take Markarth, but I would very much like to actually lose Falkreath and be pushed back to Whiterun. I noticed there are a lot of Globals like "CWReinforcementPoolAttacker", "CWOImperialReinforcements", "CWOAttackerReinforcements", etc. I tried adjusting them to see if I can make the Imperial assault on Falkreath bigger, but haven't managed that so far. I did notice that our pool is twice as low as the Imperial's, but since they only send soldiers in light armour and some Synod Apprentices and we get Giants and Stormcloak Mages, they don't stand a chance. When we attack Markarth however their army consists almost solely of their heaviest units and Synod Mages. Could you perhaps if possible tell me how to increase the Imperial forces assaulting Falkreath through console commands?

Edited by Maegfaer, 15 October 2013 - 09:01 PM.

Zomba1

Zomba1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
So did anyone else read the description here- and come to the conclusion that Apollodown and the Skyrim development team are the embodiments of that Eddie Murphy film 'The nutty Professor'? (I use the Eddie Murphy reference to relate to younger audiences, it was actually a remake of a 1963 film with Jerry Lewis) Sure you have the many faces of Eddie Murphy as the Klumps (The Development team); Smart, and filling them selves up with various gases in place of solid content and lacking in the social skills and pure awesomeness of this Buddy Love character (Apollodown)- Who takes part of Prof. Klump and turns him into a Sleek, testosterone fueled abundance of awesome. I mean sure- you can't have the Buddy Love character without the Klump Guy- as you can't have the mod without Skyrim- But dayyum. Apollodown (Buddy Love) Is tenfold as much fun to watch. Labored metaphorical commenter out!

alex01

alex01

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts
In response to post #9414592. #9424923, #9456713, #9463636, #9467827, #9468157, #9508499 are all replies on the same post.

bump

DrwHem

DrwHem

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

i have no idea when i installed this mod but i disabled it before resuming a game i started months ago so that auto save has been saved over days ago. i re-enabled the mod so will that fix the issues?  im currently in the battle of whiterun and the custom units are loaded and fighting but there is no displayed % for either forces. is there a console code or something to turn this back on?

refusedzero

refusedzero

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,959 posts
In response to post #9604683.

you probably have a whole lot of orphaned scripts because of that, which is a recipe for ILS/CTDs.

Frostbane

Frostbane

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts
Loaded this on an existing save with the CW solved for the lulz. So far they only problem seems to be that the Stormcloaks in Whiterun are patrolling naked.

All the other guards are fine though.

Edited by Frostbane, 16 October 2013 - 10:13 AM.

themusicman

themusicman

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts
Can we please try to figure out this hostility bug? It seems many people are affected by it, and Apollo's suggested "fix" only worked for some which is roll back a quest and wait a while before fast traveling to the battle. I have tried rolling back half a campaign yet I still get hostilities eventually. We only know so far that the Wizards of the legion start this hostility. Let us come up with a solution, for this is a game stopping bug.

FiftyTifty

FiftyTifty

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,041 posts

People with the hostility bug may have a script which applies a constant cloak effect to the player; this leads to NPCs suddenly becoming hostile.

Atardecer

Atardecer

Faithful poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,275 posts
In response to post #9603982.

No

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Page loaded in: 1.230 seconds