• Please log in to reply
7467 replies to this topic

DMGT

DMGT

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts
Does the Dark Brotherhood have any effect on the war with this mod?

AtirusGaming

AtirusGaming

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 857 posts
In response to post #8267582. #8269150 is also a reply to the same post.

Don't you mean "Wormcloaks"? See what I did there? LOL! "Wimperials". Thats a good one.

MysteryWrecked

MysteryWrecked

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts
I have like 200+ other mods, including those that enhance enemy AI, so I think dropping this into my game would be the equivalent of a nuclear attack on Skyrim. If I played the lottery, I might win and be able to quit working and going to school and pay someone to feed and massage me while I try to get this working, but I don't so it's not likely I'll be able to try this mod.

Really I just wanted to say, it sounds like a great idea, and I'll likely track it in the case that it becomes flawlessly perfect and compatible with any mod in existence. Also, you are freakin' hilarious, go make some girl laugh and you'll be off the market for sure. That is, if if you're not crippled by paralyzing social anxiety like so many of us Elder Scroll nerds :P

abefromansk

abefromansk

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
Oh God... the description. I'm dying of laughter.

p4rk3r

p4rk3r

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts
In response to post #8269272.

i didnt know that was a normal elder scroll thing! i never leave my house too! unless its work or food run related... and i cook all my own food...so yea i leave the house 1 time every two weeks if im not working

DemiVegeta

DemiVegeta

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts
Yeah pretty much instant track.

shellyheals

shellyheals

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Awesome mod,vanilla skyrim really does seem half-done when you get some sweet mods like this.death to all imperial dogs long live the grey-manes

neok182

neok182

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 772 posts
You my good sir are a god.

I always assumed that the civil war storyline sucked so much because Bethesda would just finish it with DLC. When they announced that Dragonborn would be the last DLC i was shocked and then pissed off realizing that the civil war storyline would forever and always suck in this game.

Now you have come to the rescue of myself and literally every other person who has played and will ever play this game by taking on this ambitious quest to fix the absolute worst and most half assed storyline in any Bethesda game ever made.

Downloaded just to endorse, tracked and i can't wait to see this finished. thank you for this so damn much!

Shubal

Shubal

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,451 posts
In response to post #8268915.

No dragon souls is a perk from Dragonborn I believe. And I had the same problem with the companions before this mod came out. Your princess is in another castle I'm afraid.

Apollodown

Apollodown

Burninator

• Premium Member
  • 3,308 posts
In response to post #8268915. #8269581 is also a reply to the same post.

*epic facepalm* EDIT hey Shubz

Edited by Apollodown, 16 June 2013 - 11:19 PM.

Page loaded in: 2.005 seconds