• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7111 replies to this topic

Apollodown

Apollodown

Burninator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,041 posts
In response to post #8281693. #8281724, #8282012 are all replies on the same post.

for debugging run each new update from jagged crown forward for max efficiency.

Sku11M0nkey

Sku11M0nkey

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,484 posts
In response to post #8281693. #8281724, #8282012, #8282225 are all replies on the same post.

Rodger Rodger.

Nudedragon

Nudedragon

MockingFly

• Premium Member
  • 1,164 posts
In response to post #8279164. #8280533, #8280669, #8281386, #8281436, #8281504 are all replies on the same post.

Kudos for that Lgm, I laughed out loud.

Also, now I want headtracking talos statues.

Mizzog

Mizzog

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,595 posts
I will try, but it is not crashing me, just lags out so bad the battle is impossible to take part in. Anytime I in Galmar's radius it starts. If I wait ten minutes for him to finish his speech, run off towards whiterun, the second I am out of his radius the lag is gone and its as normal. I follow and soon as I get in radius, lag hits again. I will try to crash it so it gives a report.

Apollodown

Apollodown

Burninator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,041 posts
In response to post #8282308.

it doesn't need to crash, just send your papyrus log from when it gets laggy.

Rustanator

Rustanator

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
First off, I'm really glad you are doing this. Someone needed to.

Now my bug seems to be have been reported but in different versions. I started a new game. Imperial. Just blackmailed the chick in riften and then ambushed the wagon. Reported back to legate. She gave some LEGate. Anyways after that nothing. Tried talking to the general and he has no orders. Legate isn't telling me to do anything either. I have tried waiting and FTing and such. Since I've seen similar reports I'm assuming its a bug. Probably caused by those stormcloak mages everyone is hating on.

thanks

ChemistryFTW

ChemistryFTW

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
Hi Apollo. First, my game info, if it matters. Skyrim russian/baltic region from steam. Version latest + skse latest. Over 170+ mods installed. Major mods skyre, alternate start, asis, dco, emd, dd, erso some modules, frostfall, immersive patrols. Unofficial patches. Lots of immersion, retexture mods. Second. Possible spoilers!!! to other people.... Dont read if you haven't tried civil war questline... I did some testing. Fresh... new game.... I've been from the begining v 1. Uninstalled through NMM. Installed 1.01.... then the same procedure for 1.02. I'm on the imperial side. With 1.02 i couldnt start the siege for whiterun. Because Legate Cipius.... was a total... fcuk.... he didn't talk to me... But you saved me with the console comand setstage cwsiege 01.... But.... as i was happy to start the battle.... which was more than an improvement over the vanilla skyrim... And after numerous times of dying in shame :) ... i've managed to complete it....But objective to report to Legate Cipius was not completed. Even though the battle started ect... After my victory i got as usually quest [...] .... i get it just like that in vanilla skyrim. [...] So i uninstalled it with NMM. And tried v 1.03. Did a new game. All went good until i had to retun to Jarl Balgruuf...to whiterun.... so after entering the Dragonsreach... i've noticed FAIL... in the upper left corner.... tried to speak to the Jarl... All went as it should.... But.... when i try to speak to that fcuk Legate Cipius... The objective to speak with him doesn't disappear from the quest journal... and the battle for SOLITUDE starts.... The last question. Do i need to start a fresh new game for the best testing results? after new updates come out.... or i could revert to a saved game at some specific point? if i understood correct, the mod begins to change civil war after returning that jagged crown from Kornvanjund.... ? I could be quite intelligent testing monkey ^_^ i believe so.... And oh... I like the stormcloack army like the way it is.... And good luck solving the problems :)

Edited by ChemistryFTW, 18 June 2013 - 09:36 PM.

AwkwardPsyche

AwkwardPsyche

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 382 posts
o.O The Stormcloak giant textures and meshes are present in the meshes and textures folders, respectively.

Edited by AwkwardPsyche, 18 June 2013 - 09:37 PM.

JoshThomas

JoshThomas

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 190 posts
First DCO, now this.... This guy is completely and utterly insane!
...Love the mods though :P

sevencardz

sevencardz

Worst Flying Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,212 posts
In response to post #8281599.

Just some general suggestions here. If you don't already use it, try RaceMenu to save your character's appearance as a preset and load it for your next playthrough to reduce tedium. After that, I use console commands to give myself weapons/armor and level up.

Hey flying monkeys - what other time saving strategies do you use?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Page loaded in: 0.898 seconds