CTD on loading a save

Hamin

No sorry I got that fixed, it said one of the behavior files is not FNIS or something, it was called "1hm_behavior", so I just took it out from the behaviors folder. Still crashes though

edit: These are the Papyrus settings from Skyrim.ini :

[Papyrus]
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1

Edited by Hamin

Copy this over your [Papyrus] settings in Skyrim.ini

[Papyrus]
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=2000.0
bEnableLogging=0
bEnableTrace=0
bLoadDebugInformation=0
iMinMemoryPageSize=128
iMaxMemoryPageSize=1024
iMaxAllocatedMemoryBytes=10485760

(those settings give a load of room to scripts)

if that doesn't work, we have to figure out which mod causes it.... my best bet would still be an animation mod, but you should know best. I would...

...uninstall animation mods and run FNIS -> start new game -> save -> load, check if it works to see if it's a problem with FNIS or mods. If still crashes, uninstall FNIS completely (it's a manual effort, not automatic (see FNIS page - you have to check a few things left and right)). Check again with a new game, and hopefully that works. If it doesn't then we need to puzzle out which other mod does it, and you have a lot of them

Hope youll get it sorted, have had my "Me -vs- FNIS" battles as well when trying out some mods (same mod you have - this pinup thing and some dancing crap - wanted to use it for some screenshots, checking it out a bit) I couldn't open my save games I made after installing it, worked sometimes, worked mostly when opening an old save (one that didn't have the mod installed) before the new save... I ended up ditching the whole mods completely, not worth the trouble :\ was working more or less fine tho when I ran only those mods for animations and didn't have other animation mods.