Sound propagation overhaul removed?

tiggerdyret

I'd also like to know, but it seems the Author has hid his Sound Propagation Overhaul & Footsteps Overhaul Mods a few days ago. I have encountered bugs with the footstep sounds on certain surfaces and sometimes a lack of sound completely when jumping or riding a horse. I can only speculate that he has hidden it to work on those problems, otherwise I'd love to know also.

Need this myself. I'm having issues with Sounds of Skyrim needing to use SPO as a master .esp when trying to run the reproccer for skyre and the patcher for dual sheath redux.

Thanks, FiftyTifty. It was an amazing mod, but you could still feel it was a little inballanced at times. I'm hoping him taking it down means he's is working on a better version and don't want people to get a bad impression. Is the beta the one where you'd have to tweak it in the CK yourself?

Thanks, FiftyTifty. It was an amazing mod, but you could still feel it was a little inballanced at times. I'm hoping him taking it down means he's is working on a better version and don't want people to get a bad impression. Is the beta the one where you'd have to tweak it in the CK yourself?

I haven't a clue if it's the tweaky-tweaky version. Does sound like it could use some, though. I'll go and scrounge around in the CK when I can be bothered to cope with the horrors that dwell within the CK.

That's damn well annoying. It seems that Stolstheim lacks any sound that is related to footsteps when you walk on ash and models with ash on 'em. I loaded it up in the CK and tried to repeat the changes that the original modder did, but it ain't working. I do believe there is a conflict between the DLC and the mod due to edited records.

Anybody got any clue on how to go about aleviating these changes?

Also, has anyone made contact with the mod author? Would be good to get an update.

Link post removed - if the author has chosen to take the mod offline, then they did it for a reason - do not post links to removed/hidden/offline files.

Ooh! An Admin! Great time to ask a question; do you know why the author took down the mod? Dyin' for information.

Why would an admin know? It's not like they're telepathic. Either the author is working on an update, is quitting modding and doesn't want the content stolen, or found some other reason to hide it.