Best castle/player home mod?

GiantSweetroll

• 4 weeks later...

I'll toss my two cents in. I have a few, really and it's bloody hard to choose between any of them. They're all Dwarven in architecture (I have a love affair with that and Falmer architecture but I digress!). A couple of spoilers are present, so if the makers of these mods do not wish them, please do let me know and I'll modify accordingly. :)

--SPOILERS--

Dragontooth Den -- Reliable, easy to navigate and bloody beautiful. Complete with all of the amenities, including a bath (Who doesn't like a bath?) Plus...come on. PET DRAGON! Who doesn't want a pet dragon?!

The Tesseract -- A Dwarven beauty with the portability of a knapsack. Seriously, you can put this thing ANYWHERE. Love that idea. Plus, the optional dungeon? It's INSANE!

Nchuzzrezar -- Another Dwarven wonder with a quest to repair the house to its former glory. And who doesn't love the idea of a Steam Centurion guarding YOUR stuff?

Deus Mons -- A touch of Dwemer architecture with College-of-Winterhold magical beauty. Neat location, beautiful design... What more could you want?

Dragonblood Throne -- This is for the epic dragon home lovers. Epic thrones, a blacksmith's forge that'd make Hephaestus jealous...Check this one out.

And of course.....Dovahndor -- What can I say? It's freaking DOVAHNDOR.