CBBE BBP - Need Help

mrsmexythebeast

I really like the CBBE bodies, much more than the CHSBHC bodies, but I would like to get BBP working with the CBBE bodies. I read that you need to install the CHSBHC skeletons and then open up BodySlide, set it to the Caliente BBP, make your preset and then press "Create Bodies" and it should be done. However, when I did that, I noticed no BBP in my game. I'm guessing that you have to install the "character assets" and "character assets female" folders (7 files) that come from the CHSBHC mod, which I put into my meshes/actors/characters folder, but I'm not sure if I need to install anything else. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also, if you have a link to any additional files I need to install to make this work that would help me a lot. Thanks :)

1. Install CHS, or whatever mod you know of that provides BBP skeleton/animations. The UNPB one was the recommended one for some time, but that mod was taken down.

2. Install CBBE.

3. Open BodySlide. Select the CalienteBody BBP body/outfit. Select a preset, or create a preset with the sliders.

4. Click Create Bodies.

5. (Optional) Install BBP-compatible outfits, otherwise there will be no movement unless you remove the armour/clothing.

1. Install CHS, or whatever mod you know of that provides BBP skeleton/animations. The UNPB one was the recommended one for some time, but that mod was taken down.

2. Install CBBE.

3. Open BodySlide. Select the CalienteBody BBP body/outfit. Select a preset, or create a preset with the sliders.

4. Click Create Bodies.

5. (Optional) Install BBP-compatible outfits, otherwise there will be no movement unless you remove the armour/clothing.

Thank you for replying. I tried this, but it did not work. However, when Nexus asked me if I wanted to overwrite some of the files installed by CHSBHC with the files from CBBE, I said yes. Should I uninstall and reinstall everything with CBBE not overwriting those CHSBHC files?

CBBE does not have the skeleton/animation files. All it replaces are the body/feet/hand meshes and textures. You then replace the body meshes with BBP ones with BodySlide.

Make sure you've done everything suggested in the CBBE FAQ (run as admin, set Steam folder to not be 'read-only', etc.), and/or move your Steam folder out of Program Files (x86) if you haven't already, to ensure BodySlide isn't being blocked by UAC when it tries to install the meshes.

You could try installing different BBP mods to see if they work better. I wont use BBP, so I don't know of any others I could link, but apparently the XP32 skeleton works well with BBP animations.

CBBE does not have the skeleton/animation files. All it replaces are the body/feet/hand meshes and textures. You then replace the body meshes with BBP ones with BodySlide.

Make sure you've done everything suggested in the CBBE FAQ (run as admin, set Steam folder to not be 'read-only', etc.), and/or move your Steam folder out of Program Files (x86) if you haven't already, to ensure BodySlide isn't being blocked by UAC when it tries to install the meshes.

You could try installing different BBP mods to see if they work better. I wont use BBP, so I don't know of any others I could link, but apparently the XP32 skeleton works well with BBP animations.

I reinstalled Steam and all of my games (Skyrim) in the Program Files folder (instead of the x86 folder) just to make sure UAC was not blocking BodySlide, when I use BodySlide, the new meshes are installed into the game, but BBP still doesn't appear in-game. I'm very confused on what to do, any advice?

EDIT: Nevermind, got it to work. Thank you for your help Jeir.

Edited by mrsmexythebeast

• 1 month later...