Montana's Sexy Companion II

TooKooL

Hi!

I wanted to try this mod, but I can't summon the companion, not even with the patched esp. I installed the required things, OBSE0016,MaleBodyReplaxer,and HGeyeCandyBody. Before the HG, i installed Female Eye Candy - Body Replacer 1.0(nude) with the mod manager, but I deactivated it. Now I installed HG EC Body v1.1, and a D cupsize. I still cannot summon the companion, and every npc lost their eyes in the game :D If I look into thei eyes, I can see their hair through their eyeholes. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

Hi!

I wanted to try this mod, but I can't summon the companion, not even with the patched esp. I installed the required things, OBSE0016,MaleBodyReplaxer,and HGeyeCandyBody. Before the HG, i installed Female Eye Candy - Body Replacer 1.0(nude) with the mod manager, but I deactivated it. Now I installed HG EC Body v1.1, and a D cupsize. I still cannot summon the companion, and every npc lost their eyes in the game :D If I look into thei eyes, I can see their hair through their eyeholes. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

ok,to use HGEC you have to have basic exnem body activated.If your using too many cosmetic mods,you'll get that eye problem, do not use beautiful people,it creates many more problems than its worth when used with other cosmetic mods.Also make her last in your load order

I'm using beautiful people, so i will deactivate it. I haven't got that exenem body thing, can you give me a link please? And... there are lots of downloadable packages from HG, which should i use? Also, how can i change the loading order? Is it possible without OBMM? (Unofficial oblivion patch installed)

Archived