Arena Oblivion-style

Simniac

Can anyone make an arena in Skyrim, Oblivion style, where you can fight one-on-one (and later sometimes two or three against one) to advance in rank and earn more and more gold, until you're champion and able to challenge a current grand champion for his title, earn the title of grand champion, and then you can fight against all kinds of enemies as much and as often as you want (if possible)? This would be an awesome way to train your combat/magic/archer skills (both in-game and mentally), learn more about your enemies and their combat style and habits, and earning lots of gold in the process. :-)

My own arena mod is comparable to Oblivion's arena and features a split quest mod (unique to each team) w/ full voice acting. Assuming your PC is capable it should have everything a professionally designed arena would, including common match types (team deathmatch, free for all, etc.). EDIT: It also meets all of your requirements in an arena mod - and then some.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/33385

The closest what I can find is this:

Faction: Pit Figher - By ThirteenOranges

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=119305443

Someone should ask that Person to add the Mod to the Nexus

Not gonna happen, that user is quite fond on using Workshop, and I can understand him.

It's so much easier to update mods on workshop, updating mod in Nexus and Workshop is just too annoying thing to do.

Besides, you can ask it yourself :biggrin:

There's no need for someone else to ask about it.

Edited by Guest

• 4 weeks later...

We really need a fully fledged arena mod. Not just a great mod like Pit Fighters - which is great but lacks a real arena with varying matches - but the real deal, blood and sand!

An arena area like in Oblivion: Big, round, open, with an audience cheering upon hit, two gates on either side and deadly contest to the death.

I'm guessing the hardest part is the actually create an arena and make the crowd cheer when you hit somebody or kill another gladiator and make that whole scene look real and work.

The rest would simply be a bloodworks underneath it where you talk to the boss and he gives you a list of possible matches. Then you go up and fight 1v1 or 1v3 and give the crowd blood.

The arena in oblivion was always my first stop, it was amazing to just walk in like a boss and wreck the competition, 1v3 in particular was epic.

Please, somebody, make an arena mod that is just that and it'll make it to the top mods of the month, I'm sure. Why oh why it wasn't in the original game, I dunno.

• 4 months later...