Skyrim Crashing Using D3D9.dll

zyeoxx

I am installing an ENB but when I drag ANY d3d9.ll files, which I got from enbdev.com into my skyrim folder, and try to launch skyrim, skyrim crashes. (Skyrim Launcher has stopped working) I know it's the d3d9.dll causing the crash because whenever I remove it from the folder and launch skyrim, it launches successfully.

My skyrim folder with the .dll and the ENB files

http://i.imgur.com/8V8StCG.png

The ENB I am trying to install is RealVision ENB, Option A in the Main Files Section.

I tried every d3d9.dll from enbdev.com and none seemed to work.. Any fixes? Also I have NOTHING else running in the background, no fraps, dxtory, msi afterburner, nothing.

My graphics card is Sapphire Radeon 7870 XT 2GB

Edited by zyeoxx

Try the Injector version of ENB - it doesn't use a d3d9.dll file. Simply go back to RealVisions base ENB files and install the 3 injector files as a replacement for the d3d9.dll file. Just make sure that the injector execution file is running before launching Skyrim.

And if Injector doesnt work your DX Runtime is probably outdated, install DirectX 9.0c Runtime.

And if that doesnt work - make sure you are not running incompatible programs like MSI Afterburner or EVGA Precision

Sorry for the late reply, went to bed. I had no directx because I factory reset my pc. I installed the latest version now my skyrim loader will launch but when I click play it crashes to desktop this time displaying no error at all. I can't seem to find the injector files on the realvision files page..

Edited by zyeoxx