Dragon Age Inquisition Nexus .

rambowinlv

Rats! I just bought the game and was hoping that there was going to be a "creation kit" for it. A game not modded is a game with little replay value. Sigh..! Hopefully this will change and some smart people will figure out how to mod this thing. I look forward to some community mods for Dragon Age Inquisition. Until then, I will just weep silently.

• 2 weeks later...

Rats! I just bought the game and was hoping that there was going to be a "creation kit" for it. A game not modded is a game with little replay value. Sigh..! Hopefully this will change and some smart people will figure out how to mod this thing. I look forward to some community mods for Dragon Age Inquisition. Until then, I will just weep silently.

I was watching an angry joe vid about DAI and he mentioned being about 60 hours into it on the first playthrough and having not finished it. pretty high number there but I've read other people elsewhere saying they've gotten pretty far into it without beating it because of all the exploration and distractions. I came looking for mods too since i just got it (first origin game since battlefield 3 alpha because the game looks that good to me) but I know eventually there will be retext or at least minor gameplay tweaks.it will likely take quite a while though, but i did read an article somewhere that quoted someone saying the game would be moddable. I guess it's comparable to state of decay, no official tools released, but eventually some people will find ways to do it with existing tools or they may be fashioned eventually. we just need to be patient lol.