31 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 987,366 posts
Maormer race

Maormer, or Sea elves, reside on the island kingdom of Pyandonea, far to the south of the Summerset Isles. They practice a powerful form of snake magic, enabling them to tame the sea serpents of their island for use as steeds and warbeasts. These pale Mer are masters of alteration school of magic, making them feel at home both on the land and at se

manyaranman

manyaranman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
Big thanks for the opportunity to test the mesh in game.

Edited by manyaranman, 01 July 2013 - 05:05 PM.

hicks233

hicks233

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts
These are wonderful! Why won't it let me endorse yet graaahhh! :D

Spellhawk

Spellhawk

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Cool. I like the look defiantly! Although, I always approve of mod races with lots of different hair colours, since if the race has nothing but light-toned hairs, it can get a bit boring. So, basically, I'm asking for a nice big selection of colours. Thanks! Keep these detailed races coming, people!

hurrdurrmurrgurr

hurrdurrmurrgurr

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts
This is definitely a step up from other race mods and if you bring the quality of the other races to this standard your mod could become the new benchmark in race mods.

Alvar_Hanso

Alvar_Hanso

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
these are some awesome looking heads. can't wait to see more of your work, keep up the good quality!

SmaugTheDragon

SmaugTheDragon

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 151 posts
Very nice!

CandyGrl24

CandyGrl24

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 337 posts
Thank you for sharing; this is an excellent work!

hurrdurrmurrgurr

hurrdurrmurrgurr

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts
The description says "vampire race supported" but I used immersive chargen to start with this race and the vampirism disease and after waiting the three days I became a vampire with no face just floating hair. As a warning to others unless you're good with wearing a fully enclosed helm I wouldn't try a Maormer vampire yet.

MacKom

MacKom

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 359 posts
In response to post #8454309.

I honestly don`t know why this is happening - vampire heads are there and they have been "flagged" as vampire race. Still, as this is my first Morrowind mod, I could have messed something up.

Have you had any problems with other custom races? Maybe the chargen scripts don`t recognize a custom vampire head model. Have you sorted your load order?

Edited by MacKom, 14 July 2013 - 11:01 AM.

Page loaded in: 1.296 seconds