Fur Armor "Body Suit"?

MidbossVyers

OK, so I just got Skyrim and started playing it (you may remember me as the guy whose Skyrim game did not come with an activation code). I went into Bleak Falls Barrow to kill some bandits. Naturally, all bandits wear fur armor, some more revealing than others. I use UNP for females and Robert's: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/3421//? for males.

The females look fine (no pun intended), but any male wearing the more revealing fur armor seems to have a graphical glitch in that any skin that is shown from the fur armor is pitch black. Hands and feet look like, and when I strip them, they get normal skin. Other non-revealing armors work fine, as well. I use UNP-compatible female armor, but I don't have any male armor mods. I don't use any other mods that modify vanilla bodies and armor, so I would assume that is the problem. If not, then what is the problem? Should I get one that is compatible with Robert's? If so, which one? Or should I get another nude male mod, which has its own compatibility? Again, which one?

Edit: Upon further investigation, the glitch appears to happen on (male) armors that show that skin on the limbs. For example, the Whiterun guards have black arms because their uniforms show their forearms, and I'm assuming Balgruuf's robe is sleeveless, and that's why his arms are blackened, as well. Again, hands are fine, just the limbs.

Edited by MidbossVyers

Every time I reload a save, it seems to fix the problem, so maybe it's a loading issue? But it only affects males, so it's also sex-related? Regardless, I need to exit to desktop and then reload for this fix to work rather than reload in-game. It's not really a fix if I need to exit and reload each time I enter a new area to fix this glitch.

Edit: I just stripped a man, and he was all black. I confirmed that it's Robert's that's causing this. What replacement nude male mod should I use?

Edited by MidbossVyers