ERSO Vs. Requiem?

Ellis512

So i've been looking to replay Skyrim with an overhaul mod, Mainly one that aims to make the game more challenging and unforgiving.

I have been looking at these two mods : ERSO and Requiem. They both seem like very good mods, im having a hard time deciding which one to choose.

Any input from you guys would be great, Similarities, Differences, Opinions, Etc.

So i've been looking to replay Skyrim with an overhaul mod, Mainly one that aims to make the game more challenging and unforgiving.

I have been looking at these two mods : ERSO and Requiem. They both seem like very good mods, im having a hard time deciding which one to choose.

Any input from you guys would be great, Similarities, Differences, Opinions, Etc.

Depend to what extend you want to mod your game, Also skyre make game a lil harder

for me Erso is good but is missing more tweaks on the perk tree, on the other hand Requiem is a big bully when you want to add more mods, while it let ya, Requiem is more like 1 super mod and take care of basically everything.

That being said, you cant go wrong with either of them, read their mod page info and see what each have to offer, but both are quite hard to say the least, requiem more unforgiving though

I previously used Requiem but switched to ERSO. Requiem is extremely hardcore, and I eventually got sick of all the dying, and that's the main reason I switched to ERSO. ERSO with a few other combat enhancing mods is better for me and I also appreciate the modularity, which allows me to use other mods alongside it with better compatibility.

I cant say anything about Requiem but I can say I enjoy ERSO used with Sperg for a perk overhaul. The reason I went this was because it was easy to drop into an already in progress character by just leaving the race overhaul module out of the install. I just need to find a racial overhaul that drops in over an existing game, from what i've read about ERSO it's not exactly a good idea.