• Please log in to reply
4661 replies to this topic

101VRanger

101VRanger

Faithful poster

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,261 posts

I already posted this ... but now I've "studied" the overpowered bandits issue little more ... just playing, don't have CK, sorry ...

I'm in level 67 in half difficulty and the only way in my experience to deal with the bandits is by triplicating my health and with a stamina increase too (by cheat obvious). There's no way to survive not even 2 bandits attacking the player simultaneously. They simply deal too much damage and their health is just too high to kill them quickly.

apparently this seems to happen to people playing on high levels only over 50 or so, although I think I read a post with someone having the issue been level 21.

unless you are up to throw attronachs and Dremora lords ALL THE TIME until bandits are all gone (and that WILL take a good time) ... most players will probably need to cheat like myself. 

other thing, they seem to be SO STRONG that I can't even absorb a single soul from them ... not even with Azura's star free for it. 

wish there was an updated esm version for this :smile: esm tweak should be enough?

and I still have Rurik bard not singing what I tell him to sing and just sitting to drink something instead ... he's just probably lazy??

otherwise, the mod is perfect, sort of MUST-HAVE  :thumbsup:

Tronized

Tronized

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Bethseda could learn a thing or too about incredibly immersive storytelling and voice acting from you guys!

Overall, incredible mod. Extremely well made and thought out, had no issues whatsoever.

Keep up the good work.

reptileye

reptileye

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 176 posts
No grass no fun :(

Sometimes i feel like i'm playing an overmodded morrowind game, but beyond that everything works good enough, but some exterior desing should have been made.

Elvenking500

Elvenking500

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
In response to post #8487362.

Yeah I went through he main quest starting at around level 16 because I heard the enemies are scaled and I got my ass kicked so many times on adept difficulty.

Xydonus

Xydonus

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts
In response to post #8487192.

Don't get the point about your issue with Potemas insignia, if your a lore nerd and take issue with that shouldn't you take issue with the fact that Falskaar doesn't even exist anywhere in the lore? It's a completely made up land, I'd figure a lore nut would take issue with that more than anything else.

Myself being a lore nut, and taking issue with any lore in-accuracies, you just have to give leeway to certain mods such as these when it comes to fun/new experience vs lore truth's.

AtliMasterus

AtliMasterus

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Simply amazing, im not finished with it yet but so far it is on par if not better than bethesda's dlc.

Sajirou

Sajirou

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts
Deadly Dragons apparently is incompatible and causes dragons to fly under ground and through objects, either that or Falskaar wasn't tested for dragons.

gamegeek81

gamegeek81

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Very nice job on your mod!

mrbluebird

mrbluebird

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Haha, now a brazilian gamer is making videos of your mod, look:

Eclixs

Eclixs

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
I have played Skyrim for a very, very VERY long time. Finally, after hundreds of hours of gameplay, the inevitable was happening...I was becoming bored of a game I have loved for so very long. In my desperation, I turned to modding my game like crazy. It worked...for a little while...I made the game unstable, prone to constant crashes because of buggy unfinished quest mods...I realised the flames were dying. I gave up.

A little while later, I decided to return to the game, and start again, removing most of the mods. It still wasn't as fun. I was about to rinse and repeat when suddenly...what should pop up on my news in the steam feed?

This very mod. My love for a game that I had lost all interest in was instantly rekindled. I had discovered a way to relight the fire.

Thank you. Endorsed. Voted. This is amazing. Better than official DLC...Just amazing. Please...keep up the good work...
And as to everyone else? Download this mod. It's the best 550 MB of download limit you'll ever use. It's free, legal, 100% finished, polished, and absolutely incredible.

Page loaded in: 1.262 seconds