• Please log in to reply
4587 replies to this topic

1999rex

1999rex

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
NOTHING HERE

Edited by 1999rex, 20 July 2013 - 09:56 AM.

Orgaya

Orgaya

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts
In response to post #8481385.

I'm sorry. What quests are you thinking of that didn't lead you by the hand? Most of the time the characters were just telling you where to go and what to get, and only because it was inconvenient for them to do it.

Syndelius

Syndelius

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
Well done. Great story, great landscape, nice voiceacting and misc quests. I hope you will get the job in Bethesda. If they don't take an attention on you, they will be very imprudent. Good luck!

Sorry for my bad english X.X

v1p3r01

v1p3r01

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 200 posts
In response to post #8490017. #8490179, #8490340 are all replies on the same post.

Don't upgrade and enchant weapons and don't abuse sneak. I'm playing on legendary as a lvl 135 with a 2h around 80 damage and can take up to 20 seconds to kill a bandit or necromancer. Seriously, they are harder to kill than the last boss, as they are capped at 90 (max level) with more health and damage. My only complaint is that they just don't shut up in combat lol.

skyrim2803

skyrim2803

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 282 posts
Great Mod! i played this 3 days without brake. So
1) Good atmosphere
2) The most intresting and exiting plot i've ever seen
3) No bags
4) Big world, full of intresting things
5) Many quests
I cant remember all, im delighted and I can't sensibly think
RESPECT to author and wait for DLC )
P.S. DLC for DLC haha, but maybe...

psychocyclonus

psychocyclonus

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
More than incredible! Thank you for this content and exploration. The voice acting and recording sounds great! I'm looking forward to playing more when I have more free time :) Thanks again

Aram55Wolf

Aram55Wolf

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Honestly, I didn't think it would be this good.

I'm now about 5-6 hours into Falskaar and I find myself wanting to play more and more. The same addiction that hit me with vanilla game when it first came out. If I didn't know any better, I'd think of Falskaar as an official DLC. Yes, it is that good. Even though it hasn't got all the visual flare of official DLCs, it has many interesting little stories to tell.

Where Falskaar really shines is honest, down-to-earth adventuring and exploring. Land mass seems bigger than in Dragonborn. Quests are fun and varied, NPCs are neat with nice quality voice acting. The environment has it's own distinct nordic feeling to it, which kind of reminds me of vanilla game, but yet somehow stays original. Soundtrack is also very good, fits in perfectly. There are some small bugs that I've come across, maybe due to the other mods I'm using. But those bugs were easily dealt with console commands.

All and all, a quality mod. Thank you for your hard work on this. Here's hoping we'll get to see your name in the credits list for Elder Scrolls VI or Fallout 5 ;)

Grobut

Grobut

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
In response to post #8490017. #8490179, #8490340, #8490655 are all replies on the same post.

Quick question Elthonna and others: How many hits can you surive in this mod? How many arrows can you survive? How many spells can you survive? How many melee strikes?

If your answer is anything but "Zero, i die from one single hit from all of them", then you are not experiencing the problem that i am.

But that is the reality that faced me in this mod, just one single arrow from any of the 10 archers gunning for me and i'm dead, just one hit from a mage and i am dead, just one single hit from any of the 5 guys charging at me with their swords and warhammers and i am dead, and this on Adept difficulty, i dare not think what Master would be like.
Meanwhile, i have to throw a whole armory at them to put even a dent in their armor, i haven't actually counted, but i think they can take as many arrows as a Legendary Dragon before finally dying, if not more.

This has to be a bug, there's no way this was intended functionality, and it's clearly not affecting everyone, some people are having no problems and comment that it is only marginally harder than vanilla Skyrim, whilst some like myself are finding that the difficulty is so far beyond that of Skyrim that it's almost insurmountable (escaping Fort Urokk without getting hit even once? Yeahhhh.. that was not very fun).

But lets throw some stats at it, what do you guys have?

I'm level 52 now, Adept difficulty, no combat mods or modded weapons, 200 health, 200 stamina, 400+ magica, and a full set of Elven armor gives me a 350+ armor rating.

That's my approach to playing Skyrim, i don't like to crank the difficulty up too high because then enemies take so much to kill that it becomes an immersion-breaker for me, and so to compensate, i keep my own health low, and i never use heavy-armor because it's too good. The result is actually very balanced, enemies die from damage you'd think should kill them, and so do i, it works like a charm (and i get to have lots of magica! Yay!).

But not in Falskaar.. either i am experiencing a bug with it's leveling system, and the mod is over-leveling the enemies to the extreme (i think this is the case, since my quest companions are just as ineffective against the enemy as i am, they too go down in one or two hits, and can barely hope to kill even one of them despite beeing essential, because they too do almost no damage to the enemy, is that happening for you guys?), or the Author's assesment that this mod should work for any kind of char-build is patently false (with what i'm experiencing, this mod could only be played by a char who has invested heavilly into health and heavy-armor, because only such a char-build could hope to take more than one hit and survive it, surely that's not intended).

Salmanzk

Salmanzk

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
I'm getting a problem in the Fort Urokk quest. I've killed everyone and my team has assembled around the gate(even the child). But they seem to do nothing. In the quest log the "Kill all guards at the fort" isn't checked even though I did killed each and everyone of them. Help?

MetalDinner

MetalDinner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
For some reason, I can't post in the forums, so forgive me for this.

I dun goofed a while back. I dumped some items in the books listing on a corpse, and somehow the orders I was supposed to show king Agnar were among those items. I went back to the cave where the corpse was (Pinecastle Grove, with the svengarberries), and the corpse wasn't there. Could I have the ID for the orders, so I can add them with the console?

Page loaded in: 1.338 seconds