SkyRe - Character almost invincible? NPC hardly doing any dmg.

aarakai

I just went into the reproccer options, and UNCHECKED the option to patch armor from the stats.xml

Now my armor rating is 93 at lv 2.

It was previously 203.

Is this correct now? And will it cause me problems not to patch armor? I suspect that it would....

ummm which SkyRe version are you on? I have a feeling it's somewhere pre version 1? In that case you don't even need ReProccer..

"People without Dawnguard" installation:

The last non-Dawnguard version (0.99.16.X) can be found in the "Optional Downloads" on the Downloads tab.

1. Download 0.99.16 and install it however you like (NMM or manually).
2. Download 0.99.16.1, manually copy the contents of the archive to Skyrim/Data, and overwrite.
2. Download 0.99.16.2, manually copy the contents of the archive to Skyrim/Data, and overwrite. Then remove SkyRe_Main.esp, and rename SkyRe_Main_NoDawnguard.esp to SkyRe_Main.esp.

Check the "recommended mods" section of this page for compatibility patches for popular mods. The ReProccer is NOT meant to be used with this version!

Note that I might keep adding bugfixes to the pre-Dawnguard version every now and then, but unless I see a very good reason to do so, I'll not add any more content.

ummm which SkyRe version are you on? I have a feeling it's somewhere pre version 1? In that case you don't even need ReProccer..

"People without Dawnguard" installation:

The last non-Dawnguard version (0.99.16.X) can be found in the "Optional Downloads" on the Downloads tab.

1. Download 0.99.16 and install it however you like (NMM or manually).

2. Download 0.99.16.1, manually copy the contents of the archive to Skyrim/Data, and overwrite.

2. Download 0.99.16.2, manually copy the contents of the archive to Skyrim/Data, and overwrite. Then remove SkyRe_Main.esp, and rename SkyRe_Main_NoDawnguard.esp to SkyRe_Main.esp.

Check the "recommended mods" section of this page for compatibility patches for popular mods. The ReProccer is NOT meant to be used with this version!

Note that I might keep adding bugfixes to the pre-Dawnguard version every now and then, but unless I see a very good reason to do so, I'll not add any more content.

I'm using the 0.99.23 one, the version for dawnguard. I literally bought dawnguard just so that I could use the reproccer so i could have immersive armor and SkyRe

The only way to fix that is to manually add a record for the Bosmer armor in Stats.xml and setting it's Armor value back again to where it was (you can check the original value in tes5edit).

I had to do the same thing for a few custom armors that didn't have a SkyRe patch (eg. Misfit armors, which are under Clothing, so in SkyRe they have NO armor value).

What would such an entry look like... in order that everybody knows to associate it with the bosmer armour?

Here, this is how I got the Misfit armor in...

<!-- New added materials for "Misfit Armor" -->

<armor_material>
			<iArmor>24</iArmor>
			<sMaterialName>Misfit Bodice Alter</sMaterialName>
		</armor_material>
		<armor_material>
			<iArmor>24</iArmor>
			<sMaterialName>Misfit Bodice Conjure</sMaterialName>
		</armor_material>
		<armor_material>
			<iArmor>24</iArmor>
			<sMaterialName>Misfit Bodice Destroy</sMaterialName>
		</armor_material>
		<armor_material>
			<iArmor>24</iArmor>
			<sMaterialName>Misfit Bodice Illusion</sMaterialName>
		</armor_material>
		<armor_material>
			<iArmor>16</iArmor>
			<sMaterialName>Misfit Skirt Alter</sMaterialName>
		</armor_material>
		<armor_material>
			<iArmor>16</iArmor>
			<sMaterialName>Misfit Skirt Conjure</sMaterialName>
		</armor_material>
		<armor_material>
			<iArmor>16</iArmor>
			<sMaterialName>Misfit Skirt Destroy</sMaterialName>
		</armor_material>
		<armor_material>
			<iArmor>16</iArmor>
			<sMaterialName>Misfit Skirt Illusion</sMaterialName>
		</armor_material>
		<armor_material>
			<iArmor>24</iArmor>
			<sMaterialName>Misfit Bodice Restore</sMaterialName>
		</armor_material>
		<armor_material>
			<iArmor>16</iArmor>
			<sMaterialName>Misfit Skirt Restore</sMaterialName>
		</armor_material>
		<armor_material>
			<iArmor>10</iArmor>
			<sMaterialName>Misfit Bracers Alter</sMaterialName>
		</armor_material>
		<armor_material>
			<iArmor>10</iArmor>
			<sMaterialName>Misfit Bracers Conjure</sMaterialName>
		</armor_material>
		<armor_material>
			<iArmor>10</iArmor>
			<sMaterialName>Misfit Bracers Destroy</sMaterialName>
		</armor_material>
		<armor_material>
			<iArmor>10</iArmor>
			<sMaterialName>Misfit Bracers Illusion</sMaterialName>
		</armor_material>
		<armor_material>
			<iArmor>10</iArmor>
			<sMaterialName>Misfit Bracers Restore</sMaterialName>
		</armor_material>
		<armor_material>
			<iArmor>24</iArmor>
			<sMaterialName>Misfit Bodice</sMaterialName>
		</armor_material>
		<armor_material>
			<iArmor>16</iArmor>
			<sMaterialName>Misfit Skirt</sMaterialName>
		</armor_material>

<!-- New added materials for "Misfit Armor" end -->

Misfit was set to Clothing, so first I had to manually change that to Leather, with all associated changes (eg. Changing from Clothing to Light Armor and changing Keywords) in tes5edit, so it reacts to perks and so on.

So, what you need to do is check the plugin in tes5edit, and make sure these fields are correct:

Pluginname.esp\Armor

on the right:

BOD2 - Armor Type -- I guess that should be Light Armor

KSIZ - Keyword count (number of keywords just below it) -- Probably 4

KWDA - Keywords -- In case it's light armor and leather then...

ArmorLight [KYWD:0006BBD3]

ArmorMaterialLeather [KYWD:0006BBDB] -- if lether, or else whatever you need it under (will influence crafting and meltdown)

ArmorCuirass [KYWD:0006C0EC] -- for chest piece, if another piece (boots, gauntlets, etc, just select whatever is appropriate)

VendorItemArmor [KYWD:0008F959]

I'm using the 0.99.23 one, the version for dawnguard. I literally bought dawnguard just so that I could use the reproccer so i could have immersive armor and SkyRe

And which IA patch are you using and ReProccer version? I don't seem to be able to find the correct version of the Balbor patch for that SkyRe version... by the description on the mod page