xiron1

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

hey i'm new to the forums here so i hope i posted this on the right spot :3

my problem... 

when i start TESV with skse launcher (via NMM) just normal nothing wrong,

i press continue to play then first time when i open my quick favorites menu with Q(default)

then i get the error code 5 favoritesmenu.swf that the file is corrupted or damaged or whatever

and everytime i restart the game and go into favorites i get this error tried reinstalling with NMM and deleted it completly from the mods folder

even last update didnt fix it either anything 

any solution or anyone els is in this situation

this is what the SKYUI mod tells me to do (what i did allready)

Error Code 5: Incompatible menu file...

There are two potential causes of this error.

Problem A

You didn't uninstall an old version of SkyUI before upgrading to 3.0 or newer.

Solution A

Make sure you really removed all traces of older SkyUI versions, then install the new version again.

Installing SkyUI with the Nexus Mod Manager can help you with that, because it will detect and list conflicting files from SkyUI 2.2 and 3.1-alpha.

Attached Files

Edited by xiron1, 13 July 2013 - 06:04 PM.

spanishgum

spanishgum

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I have the same issue but my favorites menu is all fudged. Pretty sure option B is the likely culprit.

Now to go about solving it....well I'm still a bit new at this lol

LeroyJGibbs

LeroyJGibbs

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Same problem but this is a fresh install, I've never had Skyrim let alone SkyUI installed before.

Bluescht

Bluescht

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I had the game freshly installed and the newest SkyUI freshly installed. Everything worked well. After I installed the Categorized Favorites Menu Mod I had the same issue. After unistalling it the problem was gone. Do you guys also have Categorized Favorites Menu installed?

Bluescht

Bluescht

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I've found the solution. Well it's not evene a real problem :-) You have to disable the favorites menu of skyui in it's MCM menu. See also this thread:

http://forums.nexusm...s-menu/page-248

nishera

nishera

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Thanks so much! I was having the same problem as well (brand new install of Skyrim + SkyUI). I turned off the notification like others suggested, no more pop ups. Nice to know it isn't something that actually impacts functionality!

Page loaded in: 1.228 seconds