• This topic is locked This topic is locked
944 replies to this topic

Bill78

Bill78

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
In response to post #8513476. #8520645, #8524649, #8525350, #8549016, #8571764, #8572088, #8593740, #8593983, #8597599, #8609655, #8629048, #8651083, #8701477, #8714840, #8737901, #8743125 are all replies on the same post.

If this is the "meet us a fort urokk" bug, i got past it by attacking the crap out of them then putting my sword away after they attacked back it somehow reset them, and i was able to continue :-). P.s. I tried everything else first, waiting 24 hours, fast traveling, leaving Falskaar and returning nothing worked< but slapping some sense into them did. LOL

KillerHell

KillerHell

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 686 posts
My main quest is now bugged; Fort Urokk, Agnar is below it and he's not moving, which makes me think he apparently reached "his" goal. When I try talking to him though, he still tells me to meet him on Fort Urokk.

What should I do now? He's already on Fort Urokk! Please help me on this.

DemonicErren

DemonicErren

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
**** GLITCH PLEASE HELP ****
In Falskaar I have encountered a bug where on the quest " FORT UROCK " , In the objectives it says
" Open the main gate " So I try to open it and I hear the Activate sound but nothing happens to the gate doesn't open at all now , I am stuck
at this part of the campaign, Just waiting for a solution or trying to make one myself. I have seen this glitch before but it wasn't this vague and mandatory as now . I am stuck at this part until someone happens.

Not sure if it is my stats I'm no programmer, xD
*****************STATS**********************************
NAME: Ortu ' gul
RACE: ORC
WEAPON: Voldendrung, Two-handed, 70 damage
ARMOR: Heavy, Custom armor, Aesir mod.
LEVEL: 59
I also have 246 mods currently activated. All working fine and compatible. Not sure if any
files are conflicting.
My game is currently up to date.
it is one of the ending quests I have not had any problem with the guard opening the gate for me Thank you.

********************************************************************************PLEASE HELP**************************************************************************************************

SpiderPig246

SpiderPig246

Journeyman

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
So i am in this Mist Temple for the last boss (i think) and i come in and he just doesnt talk to me (Yngvar) I tought that was because i was alone without Angar and Brother Thorlog so i reloaded the save and waited for 2 days. They came but still when we enter that room,Yngvar still wont talk. I really enjoy the mod and i dont want to start hating on this and deleting this masterpiece without beating it first. Please help!

lsdjonesy

lsdjonesy

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
No grass any were

Shary

Shary

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,454 posts
In response to post #8746598.

You need there the two brothers as well.

InfinityXeon

InfinityXeon

Pirate

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 375 posts
I'm curently on the Fort Urokk quest, and I'm experiencing a bug I can't seem to fix. It says to meet the Jarl at the cliffs below Fort Urokk, but when I do, he just says to meet him at the fort. I've tried waiting, saving and loading, fast traveling to the fort, nothing works. I'm using the latest version of Skyrim with all DLCs installed. Unfortunately, and this may actually be the issue, but I didn't see the download for Dawnguard compatability. Will this effect quests at all? I assume it's only for using features added by Dawngaurd in Falskaar. Is it too late to install it?

I'd like to add that I've never altered Skyrim's INI, and I am using mods. Thw mods I'm using are Ultimate Follower Overhaul, New Blades Armour (Adds a craftable blades armour with different textures), and DreamBurrow's Regal Huntsman Armour.

Kozoi

Kozoi

Fan

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts
After the ending cut-scene, Jarl Agnar just shouts "We need to get to the Heart of the Gods! Now!" Nobody will interact with me either. I've tried waiting a few hours. I've also tried loading an earlier save and doing the entire god damn quest again to no avail. I can't play Skyrim until there's a fix. Please help.

Edited by Kozoi, 11 August 2013 - 06:04 AM.

GLP4X

GLP4X

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Olvir is being stubborn and not lowering the portal gate. Waiting before entering the mines doesn't fix it (7 hours), neither does waiting in the mines (6 hours, 16 and 24 hour waits give ctds), waiting after talking to Olvir just makes him disappear. Not even a brand new save have any effect, nor redownloading/installing the mod.

steve40

steve40

Proud new dad.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,692 posts
I've just attempted my first playthrough of this mod but have gotten stuck with what appears to be a bug during the quest to free Mecaius from Brittlerun Cave. The problem is that I have reached the cage in which Mecaius is trapped but I cannot unlock it. There's a pullchain nearby, but I can't activate it. When I talk to Mecaius (still locked in his cage) he acts like he has already been rescued and says "thanks for letting me out of the cave". His dialogue options are "tell me about Falskaar" and stuff like that and he tells me that I can get back home by finding Wulf. Olvir just stands there near the cage waiting for me to free Mecaius. So how do I free Him??? Meanwhile, if I go back to Mzubthand Courtyard I can't open the main gate to find Wulf, so I can't get back home.

Edit: I checked my Papyrus log and there were no script errors pertaining to this mod.

Edit2: It looks like I'm having the same issue as B4k3n3k0 posted earlier in this thread ie. Olvir missed his scene trigger, so I had to push him back up the steps into the trigger area to fix it.

Edited by steve40, 11 August 2013 - 11:37 AM.

Page loaded in: 0.985 seconds