• Please log in to reply
703 replies to this topic

Bmorris

Bmorris

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I am trying to get to Falskaar and i beat the centurion inside Mzubthand. But the quest will not progress from there. I looted the three dead guys and the lexicon thing will not work. please help.

calvinocious

calvinocious

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Turns out I'm the only one on here who hasn't done the crystal fragment quest involving the chickens. Can anyone tell me how to start that quest? I've done the mudcrabs, the cow, and the hot springs so I'm just missing those darn chickens.

leefranke

leefranke

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Couple of issues.

1) I have the first 2 shouts, but the wall of the third shout (Withered Fang?) seems to be inactive.
2) I used the shout outside of Riften, and I CTD.

thanks,

lee

Threemoons

Threemoons

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
Question from a super-noob: I am playing Skyrim through Steam. I see the Falskaar ESM in my add-on list, and it's checked to load, but it does not say "subscribed/yes" next to it. Is this normal? Thanks for your help.

ElLunarAzul

ElLunarAzul

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
In response to post #8485569.

You can get Olvir's ID using the prid comand and then use the console code movetoplayer. [ID number] after he moves to you it should trigger his dialogue with Meciaus. That's how I got it to work at least.

saber2

saber2

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
im doing the dreams of oblivion quest and im having a problem getting the 4 fragment. ive been to every place were there are necros and i have only found 2 fragments. if you have gotten them all please help me.

dragon199512

dragon199512

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 272 posts
Where can I find Oudin? I want to start the quest "Old Friends", but I just see his house and no one near it. Neither did I find him in the inn.

jiubiizeekk

jiubiizeekk

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts
Spoiler**
I seem to be stuck In the quest, dreams in oblivion.
im up the the big room where the darkelf guy is standing on top of the ledge. But i can't find a trigger or anything in that room to make the barrier go away.
or for me to be able to move onto the next part.
no dialogue is initiated or anything..
please help.

jiubiizeekk

jiubiizeekk

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts
In response to post #8567867.

well if its downloaded from here then yes that is normal.

Shary

Shary

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,496 posts
In response to post #8569137.

You supposed to collect the crystals through quests, to avoid any issues. Which are the two places you found the crystals ?

Page loaded in: 1.014 seconds