• Please log in to reply
707 replies to this topic

newsteam

newsteam

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
In For urokk Quest, have no killable children mod and wilhard is not there. Ulgar wont open the gate and I can not continue. Other than that this mod is awesome.

Shary

Shary

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts
In response to post #8737123. #8753835, #8754070, #8756823 are all replies on the same post.

@Gladfelde
In the Quests journal, "Open the main gate and escape with everyone else" appears ?

Edited by Shary, 12 August 2013 - 11:59 AM.

greyroyce

greyroyce

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 426 posts
Anyone know how to get the last crystal out of inventory after the quest is over? The other 3 can be placed in a drawer or chest but the first one says it's a quest item and you can't get rid of it. If I had an item number I could.

Marttman

Marttman

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
I am stuck with the quest "the crushers end" I killed all the bandits in the fort but i can't find Jarrik . The questmarker keeps pointing to the middle of the main hall. If anyone has experienced the same bug and has fixed it please help !

Shary

Shary

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts
In response to post #8766598.

Alex post an answer to that, here somewhere...I don't remember...

Edited by Shary, 13 August 2013 - 09:43 AM.

AGSemenkov

AGSemenkov

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Fort Urrok: No child in a cage, and the door did not break out

MuffieLovesYou

MuffieLovesYou

Journeyman

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
Uh.. Im stuck at the First Quest When that Guy Come With Markarth Guard Outfit... (I dont know his Exact Name) At the Portal

sgtsnorkles

sgtsnorkles

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 387 posts

My current issue: all guards killed at Fort Urokk, key recovered, all members waiting at the gate.  The gate will not open.  Is there a trigger (button, lever, etc.) that I have to activate?  Have had very few problems until now.  The Halls of the Dead, had same problem as others, the gates would not open after killing all baddies.  A suggestion for most, make sure you have the Aura Whisper shout available, it helps locate any baddies you have missed.

Shary

Shary

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts
In response to post #8785141.

There is a lever upstairs in the left side of the gate. Your quest marker leads you there.

Selyna

Selyna

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Can anyone tell me how to start The Crusher's End?   I had thought it was the farm just beyond the mountains where you talk to the wife.  But talking to her just generates generic lines from her and does not open dialog.   Is it not starting because I've finished the main quest?

Thanks in advance.

Page loaded in: 1.319 seconds