Ashath Map Mod

AshathCreators

http://s18.postimg.org/s0ftmkwvd/Ashath.png

Facebook Page hosted by Sasisma:
Development Forum hosted by Sonemer (ke38290):
Nexus Advertisement Forum hosted by Stormshallow & Sasisma:

http://i62.tinypic.com/2dijbdx.jpg

Please note that many things will change from our original Theme of the mod main menu (images will be changed too in order for the people to have a whole different feel of ASHATH!)

Some things for our mod (below)

Main Menu Music

Medieval Knight Armor for Ashath

Story:

http://i65.tinypic.com/30skr29.jpg

The Map of Ashath:

http://forums.nexusmods.com/uploads//monthly_03_2015/post-8594484-0-87082200-1426055289_thumb.jpg

What Ashath ("to shine" in an ancient tongue) is:

If the All-Maker wills ... Ashath will be a new world space for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Engine. Ashath is being developed on the Skyrim Creation Kit, (and many other tools), and draws upon a lot of medieval cultures and supernatural concepts maintaining a vibrant element of fantasy. The gods, and races so familiar to the Elder Scrolls do not exist in the realm of Ashath. Ashath is a land of beauty, corruption, war and foolishness, but also chivalry, nobility and faith, based on a whole new collection of history, lore and fiction.

What Ashath has:
One All-Maker
A new world with new lore
A New race of Orcs
Dwarves
Dinosaur Dragons

What Ashath does not have:
Elves (High Elves, Dark Elves and Wood Elves)
Beast Races (Argonians & Khajiit)
Fantasy Flying Dragons

When will Ashath be released?
No time limit, presently.
We will post some updates as we can, but as we are working totally on a voluntary, nonpaid basis, we can't estimate the time we still need till completion. It depends on how much free time our members have to work on the game, but we are and will continue to work as we find the time.

Who exactly are we?
We are nothing special. Just a self taught fellowship of modders who have worked on a few simple projects. What we have is vibrant imaginations coupled with faith and passion. We therefore invite you to contribute with ideas, and follow along as we continue to work on this project.

Of course we all "chip in" in multiple areas, but generally:

Sasisma - Original Concept, Ideas, Languages, Story, Video Trailer
Stormshallow - some Meshes, mainly Textures, Armor, Books, Lore
Sonemer (ke38290) - Interior Designer, Ideas, General World Designer

DovahErwin - Interior Designer, Exterior Designer , Nature Designer

People that have helped us out (below)
Ser-Gregory - Ideas, Story
TheMedievalsKnights - World Designer, Nature Designer, Towns Designer
SickHeadPro - World Designer, House Designer, Interior Designer
Craclor - Main Menu Editor, Font Creator, Description Editor

If you are a Skyrim Modder your help would be greatly appreciated:
We could use:

Custom armor and weapons

a54563da30e69a3c15c2c12044155c5f.jpg
Decent women's medieval clothing

Help with the heightmap

We have also co-operated with these famous Youtube composers for the Ashath Soundtrack:

Brunuhville
Dracovallis
AdrianVonZiegler

VindSvept

Cities:

YANKEL:
As the largest city in the Land of Ashath, Yankel is a roman style city set on a desert and is presently ruled over by a Emperor Edmund Yankel. Edmund Yankel rules the political state of Yankel while Pontif Portheus, (the undisputed leader of the Carthelian Order), is the religious ruler.
[A very rich city, with a lot of small towns around it and a big castle with high walls]

DARHAM:
The second largest city boasting the most powerful military force in Ashath, lead by Duke Hamilton. The noble knights and ladies who dwell here are the kindest people in all of Ashath, they no longer allow the Carthelian priests in their city, though the monks are still there.
[Good army force / very kind people]

SNOWLAKE:
A Norse community lead by the great king Richard Payne and his family.
[it is a good strategic position, but very cold]

WINDVIEW:
The Mountain Castle is ruled by Melek Paladin the Windlord and his falcon warriors. Windview is the most strategic castle because it is "up in the clouds" as the people of Ashath would say.
[best strategic position of all castles there is ]

MORPORT:
A Water Castle as they call it is led by the rich Merchant King Thaevus Fortunata and his pirates though the city also has many good fishermen.

MAPLEMOOR:
The capital city of a large island off the western cost of Ashath where the Orcs dwell. Controversy abounds here as the Orc Hierarchy are not of the Material world, like most of the Material Orcs. The Orcs also keep human slaves in this place though slavery is outlawed by the Carthelian Order on the mainland.
[The orcs of Ashath are taller than the orcs of Tamriel]

Villages are not displayed here.

Religions: In the process of editing ...

The Religion of Pholisophy
<Everything about Religion will be posted here>
The Carthelian Order
The Ichthusian Faith

http://i59.tinypic.com/4twrpf.jpg
PREVIEW OF MAP BEING CREATED
by Sonemer (ke38290)

Inspiration:

Movies:

Outlander
(The Movie)

Clash of the Titans
(2010)

Vikings
(TV Series)

The Last Kingdom

(TV Series)

Books:

A Song of Ice and Fire saga by George R. R. Martin
(not The Game of Thrones TV series)

Thrilling Escapes by Night by Albert Lee

The History of the Waldenses by J. A. Wylie

Edited by AshathCreators

• 1 month later...

This looks effing awesome!!!!! I am no mod-maker but I wish this mod could spring to life. I think it could even rival the legendary Falskaar mod especially if it has quests. One thing I might suggest is to not make every single person in the land need quests and help since that's unrealistic and makes you bogged down with too many quests. It can get overwhelming and make quests seem cheap and pumped out too quickly, which they wouldn't be of course! I would also recommend having a good amount of radiant quests and even a few misc quests since that helps to keep the feeling of the world alive. It helps to prolong the usage of the mod past the Main Quest and other Side-Quests something that the Dragonborn DLC failed miserably at. You should also take a look at the fantastic Pocket Empire mod that lets you make your own areas in game complete with buildings, etc. Might be useful for constructing cities, towns, and villages, etc. But that's enough rambling and I wish you all the best. I look forward to playing this mod hopefully in the near future! :)

• 3 weeks later...

thank you guys for supporting this Team :) altho we really need more modders for this mod so it can come to life!!! :) we will be always here trying our best but we need help from you too guys :)

My Skype if any modder is interested

Sasisma2011 :) thank you

• 3 months later...

This looks awesome. Good luck.

Edit:

Furthermore Skyrim NEEDS a mod like this.

your right i sometimes dream/think/wish there was a nice medieval game that was like skyrim just it all medieval and now i get to work on it :D it cant get any better!