Facial Piercing Mod

tokyobiohazard

Hello! I have been looking for a while, but I haven't found many mods at all that add wearable piercings to FNV. There are some that add earrings and a few out there that add sexual piercings and belly rings, but that's just not what I'm interested in. There aren't any mods I'm aware of that add facial piercings and I understand that it may simply be hard to do, but I'm hoping someone could try this out.

I found these images through a simple Google search, but here's what I'd enjoy having:

Lip piercings of various types.

http://www.wickedbodyjewelz.com/Blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Lip-piercings-different-types.jpg

Nose, nose bridge, eyebrows, etc.

http://snag.gy/gtUAB.jpg

Hopefully it wouldn't be too hard of a project and I'm hoping that I catch someone's interest! Thank you for viewing my mod request! :dance:

• 3 years later...

I never found anything else! Sorry. :sad:

I could try if you have links to open permission piercing jewelry. The issue is that there is no real bones to rig the jewelry to in the head, the highest is neck1 or the camera node. I could maybe try rigging it to an evelope. Plus there is differnces in faces which would (I guess) be addressed with an egm file just like for hats. I'm sure that there is another (proper) way that jewelry (or any small object) on the face is attached but I don't have any experience with it.

Anyone have any clues as to the appropriate method? Without it face morphs/animations are going to move various facial features and I don't think the piercings will move with it :sad:

You'll have to do a whole lot of digging through multiple zip files but "The Tenpenny Tower Tuxedo and BDSM LeatherGear Makeover" has several facial piercings. It's for Fallout 3 so you'll have to make your own esm/esp.

I think this is a dead request since tokyobiohazard & Ichinosa never responded, but I'll check out the mods to see if I can't get a handle on how they work in general. Thanks for the info

Thanks for the response to the mod request. Surprised to see this necro'd but it's not unwelcome.

Ty for the mod link @sykoholic001 and also @devinpatterson this mod has some jewelry you might be able to work with if you're still wanting to come out with something of your own http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/47951/? (Kaws Body Jewelry Expanded)

... I'll check out the mods to see if I can't get a handle on how they work in general. Thanks for the info

I know I've seen a few eyepatch mods with egms so that the patch moves in conjunction with facial expressions. You might want to check into those to see if something similar can be done with brow piercings.

Ty for the mod link @sykoholic001 and also @devinpatterson this mod has some jewelry you might be able to work with if you're still wanting to come out with something of your own

I know I've seen a few eyepatch mods with egms so that the patch moves in conjunction with facial expressions. You might want to check into those to see if something similar can be done with brow piercings.

Thanks I'll take a look at both. I'm really curious how they are actually "rigged". I understand one aspect of the EGMs which is essentially accounting for differences in a characters face and head from the base TRIs, but I don't think they have any bearing on the actual rigging. So I'm guessing it's via envelope (which I don't recall seeing for a noggin in blender) or all based solely on the single Bip01 Head bone.

Guess I'll find out.

• 3 weeks later...

As someone who has a nose piercing, I sought this out a while back, and found it.

Look up AlienSlof on google, and check out Slof's Lair, you'll find what you're looking for.

Although made for males specifically, I'm sure this will meet your needs.

It has adult content on the site, just a heads up.