• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update:

You'll be able to decide how your Lich form ultimately looks at the end of your transformation ritual by the way you complete the quests and the components you obtain! Make sure you pay close attention to the items you're acquiring and their significance.

As a technical downside to this: When you're transforming your chest piece will be removed and though I've searched and searched, I've found no function to reequip it (for some stupid reason Bethesda didn't include a GetEquippedItem function). As a consequence, after each transformation you'll be left wearing just rags. If anyone with the knowledge is able to help out regarding this, excellent. Otherwise, this is probably the best solution for the current version.

Update:

You'll be able to decide how your Lich form ultimately looks at the end of your transformation ritual by the way you complete the quests and the components you obtain! Make sure you pay close attention to the items you're acquiring and their significance.

As a technical downside to this: When you're transforming your chest piece will be removed and though I've searched and searched, I've found no function to reequip it (for some stupid reason Bethesda didn't include a GetEquippedItem function). As a consequence, after each transformation you'll be left wearing just rags. If anyone with the knowledge is able to help out regarding this, excellent. Otherwise, this is probably the best solution for the current version.

So like with the Werewolf? When you transform, you're naked?

I think there's a mod that makes it so you reequip the items after transforming back to human. You could ask its author how he done it.

Here's the link to it: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/13905/?tab=1&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D13905%26preview%3D&pUp=1

I'm no modder though, so i don't know much

So like with the Werewolf? When you transform, you're naked?

I think there's a mod that makes it so you reequip the items after transforming back to human. You could ask its author how he done it.

Here's the link to it: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/13905/?tab=1&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D13905%26preview%3D&pUp=1

I'm no modder though, so i don't know much

That's awesome, thanks skulleris! I've sent the creator a PM, hopefully he'll share his arcane secrets with me and that will make the transformation and revert that much smoother.

Looking really interesting, as a die-hard fan of anything "necromantic" im looking forward to the mod! However, would it be possible for the mod to be available for people that dont have dragonborn dlc? like, maybe 2 versions

I would love to do this, but unfortunately I think the mod currently uses too much content, including dungeon kits, scripts and effects from Dawnguard and Dragonborn for this to be feasible. A 'rewritten' version could be made which cuts out both both of the end dungeons, but this would take away a big part of what the mod is about, so for now this is probably off the cards...