umm while I was in Apocrypha i didn't have enough carry weight to carry everything, so I dropped the Shroud of Torvald... just ten minutes later I realized it would be important :( What is the item ID so I can get it back? Is there any other way to get it back, or am I unable to complete the transformation now? Also I can't get back to Tamriel from Apocrypha, any tips?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now back from Apocrypha I shall build a ritual site, elexier and phylacterion creating. No quest marker no hint, were to go?

Edited by TKHBMVP

• 2 months later...

Would it be possible for you to make it so you do not have to be an evil character to become a lich? I play as a good vampire. I do not like playing as an evil character. I know this might sound silly. Thank you.

As skulleris said, unfortunately becoming a Lich in TES is probably one of the most evil rituals and acts that you can do, mainly due to the components it requires. I'm trying as much as possible however to weave elements of moral choice into the questline. While the necromancer's followers will be unearthing or getting started on many components, its up to you if you want to stop them completely, or complete the components yourself.

While this mod will focus on achieving the playable Lich form first and foremost, I'll likely add some decent reward for good-aligned players who turn in the hideous artifacts they retrieve to the Vigil of Stendarr or something of that like (if I can acquire some voice actors for the mod!).

• 3 months later...

I did read the book, Path of transcendence and that clearly states that Lichs in ES do not require their phylacteries after the transformation is complete (it becomes inconsequential) all it is used for is seperating the soul from the body yet in this mod if you are killed you assume a nether Lich form for a short time then you resurrect at the phylactery so I must ask...why? that is a D&D Lich NOT an ES Lich, An elder scrolls Lich turns into a Nether Lich when they are at the brink of death..Yes but an ES Lich stays a Nether Lich until they regain their strength they do not appear at a phylactery once beaten as that thing serves no purpose once the transformation is complete

Edited by tx12001

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

About Post #1

I wonder, the 'royal bloodline' mod seems to `ve changed the favorite menu? Maybe that mod maker can help u if u still wanna upgraid the mod. Anyway, thank u for making this super godly mod!! I really enjoy it every day that I m playing skyrim. :3 <3 <3 <3

~ Likloklord

Edited by Likloklord23w

• 1 month later...

Hi i have become a lich and its awsome, but my final form turned to be like a dragon priest and i wanted the skeletal lich...i could just go back but if there is a form to change it without load a previos save i´ll like you to tell, sorry for bothering and thanks for the mod :)

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm playing through the mod and I'm loving it so far (except for frustrations in apocrypha) but I have arrived upon an annoying bug. I spoke to the broker once already after I got access to the spire and now that I am preparing to be a lich, I cannot seem to get the ingredients from her or trigger a courier when I fast travel, any ideas?