Titanfall

OpheliaNeoma

looks pretty good, but i probably wont get it. the only console game i saw at E3 that i was excited about was Destiny. granted that one is PS4 only. but yea, Titanfall looked good, and where its on PC it may be something i look into, but still, probably not.

I was too, until I heard the "O" word. Then I decided it can get stuffed.

If a free distributor really is so much of a deal to you why do you do PC gaming? Steam and Origin is like Xbox vs PS for some reason, and it shouldn't be.

looks pretty good, but i probably wont get it. the only console game i saw at E3 that i was excited about was Destiny. granted that one is PS4 only. but yea, Titanfall looked good, and where its on PC it may be something i look into, but still, probably not.

I thought Destiny was going to be multiplatform?

If a free distributor really is so much of a deal to you why do you do PC gaming? Steam and Origin is like Xbox vs PS for some reason, and it shouldn't be.

idk how to split up quote anymore, as inserting the quote tags doesnt do anything except show up in the quote itself, so here is my response to both

its notthe "free distributing" part. its the Origin part. some people dont like it because of the fact its basically spyware. i personally use it for a couple of games, but other wont touch it with a 39.5 foot pole

apparently it is. i actually thought it wasnt, though it seems to be a console only game. its because when it was first announced, it was only announced for PS4. then later PS3, saying PS was getting exclusive content. then later it was revealed it was going to be released on both xboxs.

Edited by hoofhearted4

idk how to split up quote anymore, as inserting the quote tags doesnt do anything except show up in the quote itself, so here is my response to both

its notthe "free distributing" part. its the Origin part. some people dont like it because of the fact its basically spyware. i personally use it for a couple of games, but other wont touch it with a 39.5 foot pole

apparently it is. i actually thought it wasnt, though it seems to be a console only game. its because when it was first announced, it was only announced for PS4. then later PS3, saying PS was getting exclusive content. then later it was revealed it was going to be released on both xboxs.

Idk, if it's on the PC I'll probably get it, otherwise I really don't want to spend any more money on consoles than I already have.

But Spyware? It's as much as spyware as Steam is.

nothing as of yet for it being on PC. i plan on getting a PS4 anyways, just for the exclusives.

and you need to look into it. as i said, i use Origin, but some people are paranoid. then some people hate it just to hate it. some people are Anti-AnyThingSteam, and some people hate it just to fit in with the others who hate it. to be the person who says "oh no Origin, nope the game is dead to me now because of Origin" regardless of the reason, a lot of people dont like Origin, and the most common reason is because of its intrusiveness and people being paranoid.

I guess it's the same as how people are paranoid with cameras in the new consoles, especially since the Xbox has one that's mandatory. Although I'm sure that they'll remove it and price it up so the combination of a console and Kinect separately will be 100-200 dollars more like they did with the 360 'slim'.

I just looked up some articles about Origin, and I really don't think it's that big of a deal. I only use it for Battlefield 3, and soon Titanfall and BF4 because the games require it. Same with Far Cry 3 and Uplay. Not a big deal.

• 3 weeks later...

Sgt some people aren't like you.

Where I live, Origin's prices are just obscene, usually costing as much or more than the game does in stores. I'm also not keen on the program itself, I've used it previously and had a lot of reliability issues. And at the end of the day, it's also my decision to make.

Edited by Vindekarr