Skyrim CTD HELP!

rexdog12345

For the memory issue run skyrim with Skyrim Performance monitor you will be able to tell if it's a memory issue by just knowing your pc's capabilities and watching the #'s at the top left

Papyrus is a script system. enabling the logs for it will show you a log of all your scripts that went off from the time you log in to the time you crash. and most of it is just clutter, but it also lets you know if mods are having conflicts, and or if a certain mod is really just bad.

Also for the Wyre bash you need to rebuild the patch everytime you change the load order.

Edited by fifteenspades

For the memory issue run skyrim with Skyrim Performance monitor you will be able to tell if it's a memory issue by just knowing your pc's capabilities and watching the #'s at the top left

Papyrus is a script system. enabling the logs for it will show you a log of all your scripts that went off from the time you log in to the time you crash. and most of it is just clutter, but it also lets you know if mods are having conflicts, and or if a certain mod is really just bad.

Also for the Wyre bash you need to rebuild the patch everytime you change the load order.

how do u reduild the patch? so i know for next time o.o

For rebuilding, every-time you change your load order you need to open Wyre Bash again, find the Bashed patch.esp then right click it and click rebuild.

press ok through everything wait till it's done and that's it ;o.

For the ENB boost how did you install it? everytime i try to use it, it ends up making my game worse. graphical and crash wise.

i use Realvision ENB .198 binary

Well .198 hated me sooo much and had alot of problems with it. Use .199 its alot better and i never have any more problems with my enb also i use the full enb from realvision he put the fix in there to work right and it looks amazening on my set up :D