Papyrus Log Error and Asis Help

Dungeonfighter123

I recently enable papyrus log and the following error keeps showing up:

[None].SilverSwordScript.Is3DLoaded() - "<native>" Line ?
[ (03016ADB)].WeaponRackActivateScript.PlaceItem() - "WeaponRackActivateSCRIPT.psc" Line 268
[ (03016ADB)].WeaponRackActivateScript.HandlePlayerItem() - "<savegame>" Line ?
[ (03016ADB)].WeaponRackActivateScript.RunPlayerActivation() - "WeaponRackActivateSCRIPT.psc" Line 188
[ (03016ADB)].WeaponRackActivateScript.OnActivate() - "WeaponRackActivateSCRIPT.psc" Line 84
[08/04/2013 - 04:04:29AM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp24"
stack:
[ (03016ADB)].WeaponRackActivateScript.PlaceItem() - "WeaponRackActivateSCRIPT.psc" Line 268
[ (03016ADB)].WeaponRackActivateScript.HandlePlayerItem() - "<savegame>" Line ?
[ (03016ADB)].WeaponRackActivateScript.RunPlayerActivation() - "WeaponRackActivateSCRIPT.psc" Line 188
[ (03016ADB)].WeaponRackActivateScript.OnActivate() - "WeaponRackActivateSCRIPT.psc" Line 84
[08/04/2013 - 04:04:29AM] Error: increasedSpawns.Delete() being called on an invalid object, aborting function call

I assume this is related to hearthfire but don't know the whole log mean.

Can someone explain this to me?

I now got too many spawns of creatures(I use asis and High Level Enemies both).

But due to the incorrect uninstallation of asis (I uninstalled it once by deactivating it through NMM and DELETE the asis.esp file),

now I have like 40 mud crabs spawns at one location (so does other creatures).

I tried to solve the problem by reinstalling asis again and run asis.jar.

Still I got the same situation.

Is there anyone who did the same thing as I did?

I really want to know how to solve it lol.

Hi all,

Thanks for the replies.

I think I finally got rid of it somehow.

But the following papyrus log keep spreading all over (99.9%).

I really tried to figure out what the hell the following line mean, but I can't:

[None].SilverSwordScript.Is3DLoaded() - "<native>" Line ?
[ (03016ADB)].WeaponRackActivateScript.HandlePlayerItem() - "WeaponRackActivateSCRIPT.psc" Line 329
[08/08/2013 - 01:26:02AM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp24"
stack:
[ (03016ADB)].WeaponRackActivateScript.HandlePlayerItem() - "WeaponRackActivateSCRIPT.psc" Line 329
[08/08/2013 - 01:26:02AM] Error: Unable to call Is3DLoaded - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

Please someone explain this to me.

Hey guys!

I am also, unfortunately, having the same lines spamming over and over and over again in my Papyrus logs:

[(0300883A)].WeaponRackActivateScript.HandlePlayerItem() - "<savegame>" Line ?
[ (0300883A)].WeaponRackActivateScript.RunPlayerActivation() - "WeaponRackActivateScript.psc" Line 188
[ (0300883A)].WeaponRackActivateScript.OnActivate() - "WeaponRackActivateScript.psc" Line 84
[08/11/2013 - 02:24:40AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp24"
stack:
[ (0300883A)].WeaponRackActivateScript.PlaceItem() - "WeaponRackActivateScript.psc" Line 268
I can only assume this is a problem generated by one of the weapon racks in Lakeview Manor (Hearthfire), but how can I be sure? "Help 0300883A" did not yield me any information as to what the problem might be and yes, I too have the latest USKP (1.3.3c) installed. I will try removing all of the weapons and armor from the mannequins inside Lakeview Manor and store them in a chest instead. Let's see if that changes anything...
EDIT: Nope, removing any and all items from weapon racks and mannequins inside Lakeview Manor (with the exception of Nettlebane, which simply disappeared from the weapon rack without a trace!) did not solve the problem, unfortunately. The same lines are constantly spamming my Papyrus logs, causing my game to freeze when opening menus or exhibit infinite loading screens :(
Edited by Vlad V.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm seeing the same log spam as Vlad, and it's causing CTDs whenever I use the menus anywhere in the Soul Cairn:

[08/31/2013 - 10:34:13AM] Error: Unable to call Is3DLoaded - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
	[None].ObjectReference.Is3DLoaded() - "<native>" Line ?
	[None].WeaponRackActivateScript.PlaceItem() - "WeaponRackActivateSCRIPT.psc" Line 268
	[None].WeaponRackActivateScript.HandleStartingItem() - "WeaponRackActivateSCRIPT.psc" Line 350
	[None].WeaponRackActivateScript.InitActivator() - "WeaponRackActivateSCRIPT.psc" Line 120
	[None].WeaponRackActivateScript.OnCellAttach() - "WeaponRackActivateSCRIPT.psc" Line 68

[08/31/2013 - 10:34:13AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp24"
stack:
	[None].WeaponRackActivateScript.PlaceItem() - "WeaponRackActivateSCRIPT.psc" Line 268
	[None].WeaponRackActivateScript.HandleStartingItem() - "WeaponRackActivateSCRIPT.psc" Line 350
	[None].WeaponRackActivateScript.InitActivator() - "WeaponRackActivateSCRIPT.psc" Line 120
	[None].WeaponRackActivateScript.OnCellAttach() - "WeaponRackActivateSCRIPT.psc" Line 68

That message pattern is repeated approximately 32x per second in the Papyrus log file.

Any thoughts?