Falmer Becoming Friends

daventry

Now im no Modder, but i have a Request for a Mod Project that someone need to put together please.

I have All the Essentials so to speak, someone just need to Build the Mod please and make Voices for the Characters please.

The Name of the Mod should be: Return of the Falmer - The New Snow Elves of Skyrim

This Must be after the MQ and you Must finish Dawnguard with the Death of Harkon no matter witch side you chose

Basically what im Requesting is, that the Falmer from Blackreach should become Friendly and be Traders while the rest of them around Skyrim and around the Forgotten Vale should still be Violent.

lifestorock gave Permission where someone can take his Goblin Model from his Skyrim Immersive Creatures Mod, since theres a Falmer with Eyes that i want as the Base Character.

http://s2.postimg.org/6jipyqvnb/Screen_Shot_2013_03_31_at_8_29_25_PM.png

The Shack should be Rebuild and Decorated after the MQ and Harkon's Death with things being as Free and you are permitted in their Home.

http://s9.postimg.org/nxr561r3z/vifolx.jpg

The Couple and the Third Person should work during the Day from 9am till 5pm

The Two People (Male: Nellas Female: Amari) who must be Bosmers, should Both be Essential and be Masters of Magic.

The Third Person (also Essential) should wear a Robe and a Hood.

The Shack should have a:

Firepit with Cooking Pot

Desk with Plates and Cups and 3 Chairs

The Staircase leading to the Lower part of the Shack should have a Master Bed where the Couples sleep with One Bed available to you if the Third Person isent sleeping in it.

There should also be a Cupboard and a Chest

Outside should be a Little Garden near the Building with Cabbages and Carrots, plus a Chicken and its Nest.

Quest:

A Quest should pop up (A Stranger from the Dark - Investigate the New Owners) where a Courier comes to the Player and gives him a Message thats from the Jarl of Whiterun. The Courier Dialogue should be the same like when he gave you a Message from the Jarl of Falkreath

Between Fort Greymoor and the Western Watchtower lies a ruined burning shack that has been rebuild by 3 People that are Unknown to me.

It is Reported by the Guards on the road that the Third Person is wearing a Dark Robe with a Hood, yet the Guards noticed the Person seems to be bended over with white claw like hands and white bare feet.

Closer Inspection of the Finished Shack while Questioning the Two Strangers by the Guards, revealed they are claiming to be Peaceful Researchers while faint noises could be heard from within the Small Shack that sounded Not Human.

Please Investigate, for they might be Necromancers that i will Not tolerate in my Hold.

The Player then goes to the Shack where you notice the Face/Hands/Feet of the Hooded Robe third person is a Falmer, but with Human like Eyes.

The Male Bosmer approaches the Player

Player: Who are you and is that a Falmer.

Nellas: I am Nellas and this is my Wife Amari with our Son Gollum.

Player: Wait, did you just say Son

Nellas: Yes, we are Researchers of Valenwood that came to Skyrim 20 Years ago where we first lived in Helgen for a Year and Studied the Wonders and Strangeness of Skyrim. One day, my Wife was picking Berries at a nearby Cave where she heard Crying from within and went to Investigate where she came upon a Dead Falmer and a Falmer Baby lying next to it. She took the Child and wanted to Kill it, but felt sorry for the Baby. So she brought it back to our House while hiding the Child in the Basket as to avoid attention from the Citizens of Helgen where we had a remarkable Idea of Raising the Child without feeding it Fungus or Glowing Mushrooms.

Player: How did you keep the Child hidden from Helgen for all those Years.

Nellas: We left Helgen during the Night in fear that the City would Kill the Child and us, so we traveled by Carriage to an Abandoned Alchemist Shack we recently found near Iverstead and started to Raise it and call Him our Son Gollum.

Player: How did he gain his Sight.

Nellas: We fed him Crushed Vegetables and gave him Goat Milk until 1 Year of his Age, we noticed his Eyes were starting to open. He now Lives on Vegetables, but doesent eat Meat.

Player: Why does he not eat Meat

Nellas: We figured to get rid of his Violent and Bloody Nature, we would feed him Only with Vegetables.

Player: How did you School him.

Nellas: We taught him to Read and taught him to Speak while teaching the Land of Skyrim. Plus, he is a Master Alchemist.

Player: Wait he SPEAKS.

Nellas: Well he speaks in Phrases, but not full sentences.

Player: How did you keep him away from Who and What he is.

Nellas: It was Difficult at first, so we told him he was a Gift to us by the Gods in his own special way until one night last week, he came to us with Fear in his Eyes that he saw a Creature who looks just like him and wanted to Kill our Son until the Falmer smelled him and just sat there.

Player: What happened next, did your Son kill the Falmer.

Nellas: Well my Curious Friend, why dont you ask Gollum what happened next.

Player walks over to Gollum and starts to Question him.

Player: Hello Gollum, can you tell me what happened between you and the Falmer.

Gollum: Him and i stared at one another until spoke to me it did.

Player: It spoke to you, how did it speak and what did it say.

Gollum: It made Noises so strange to me, yet Understood i did.

Player: Wait, you actually Understood what it said.

Gollum: Yes, tried speaking i did and making same noises, but Confused it looked and said to me i must come to Blackreach deep in Mountains with Slaves of Humans.

Player: What happened next.

Gollum: Ran it did and follow him i tried, when Bear attacked and scared me back home while Friend went into Cave with Bear behind. I turn to Cave to help Friend when saw with my Eyes more creatures Strange like me and Killed the Bear. Scared i was and went Home i did.

The Female Amari approaches the Player.

Amari: Please, no more Questions.

Player: I have to know what happened next and why you have Lied or Not told him Who or What he is.

Amari: We tried to tell him who and what he is, so we decided to move away from the Shack and bring him here to Whiterun Hold after we discovered Helgen was Destroyed by a Dragon and started to Rebuild this burned down shack.

Player: Why bring him here.

Amari: We want him to feel Closer to Civilized People and also, we are looking for a Book about his People and this Blackreach he mentioned.

Player: I think i might know the Book you want, i shall return with it as soon as i can.

Amari: Thank you, that would mean a great deal to our Son.

A Quest should pop up (A Stranger from the Dark - A Past Long Gone, yet Revived Again)

Player goes to the Collage of Winterhold and Buy's the Book (The Falmer - A Study) from Enthir (Modded to Buy the Book since it Vanish after the Translation of the Falmer Text during the Quest with Karlaia)

Player should also give the Translated Books you got from the Orc at the Collage Library to Gollum

The Betrayed

Journal of Mirtil Angoth

Diary of Faire Agarwen

Touching the Sky

Player returns to the Shack and gives the Books to Gollum witch he reads.

Gollum: Horrible this is and Sad i am, alone i feel when Humans and Elves kill my People. Take me to Blackreach you will.

Player: Ofcourse, but let me take you to someone from your Past before we go to Blackreach.

Amari: Take care Son and be safe.

Nellas: Come back to us soon as you can.

Gollum: Goodbye.

A Quest should pop up (A Stranger from the Dark - Return of the Snow Elf King where the Past can be Redeemed)

Citizens should be Friendly to him and he should be able to Fight with a Dagger and be angry like a Falmer.

When Gollum becomes a Follower, he shouldent interfere if you want to add another Companion and you can Trade with him or give/take things from him.

If you send him away, he should return to his Parents at the Shack.

Here are Dialogue between you and Gollum:

Player: Trade with me - Gollum should say:

Ooh Munchies and Crunchies

Player: Stay Here - Gollum should say:

I Wait

Player: Come with me - Gollum should say:

I Follow

Player: Do something for me - Gollum should say:

What you want.

Player: Go back Home - Gollum should say:

To Home i go to now

At the Forgotten Vale.

Player: Gelebor, i bring you the First Falmer Gollum with Open Eyes that has been Raised from Infant to Full Grown without being fed Glowing Mushrooms and he also has the ability to speak.

Please take the Voice Files of Gelebor, then Cut them the way i want him to speak.

Gelebor: I am Knight-Paladin Gelebor

Gollum: You Real Snow Elf, we Falmer Brothers of Past

Gelebor: I prefer snow elf. The name Falmer usually holds a negative meaning to most travelers. Those twisted creatures you call Falmer, I call the Betrayed. We were once a wealthy and prosperous society that occupied a portion of Skyrim. Unfortunately, we were constantly at war with the Nords who claimed the land as their ancestral home. We had always maintained an uneasy alliance with the underground-dwelling dwarves, and when faced with extinction we turned to them for help. Surprisingly, they agreed to protect us but demanded a terrible price... the blinding of our race. There were splinter groups that resisted the agreement, and even some that sought alternate alliances. But when it was all said and done, those elves were either slaughtered, vanished or gave up and took the dwarves' bargain

Gollum: War i make with Human Nords and Elven Kind.

Player: You could make Peace with the Human Nords, was your Bosmer Parents not kind to you. Remember it was the Dwarves that Betrayed and Murdered your Kind.

Gelebor: My duty as a Knight-Paladin of Auri-El remains. I've been sworn to protect this vale and everything it represents until I die. It's quite possible I'm the last of our kind. It's also quite possible that there are some other isolated conclaves of snow elves nestled elsewhere on Nirn. "For the time being I will remain here on the overlook and continue trying to keep the Sanctum free of the Betrayed. You're always welcome to return here at any time, of course. I feel nothing but sympathy for the Betrayed, but I'm afraid that they're well beyond a cure at this point. The twisted forms you've seen didn't occur overnight. It isn't a plague or a disease that ravaged our species. The dwarves may have stolen their sight, but it took many generations for them to become what they are today. Perhaps they'll never return to their former appearance, but over the centuries, I've noticed a rise in their intellect. If a line of communication could be established with them, maybe they can find peace. It's the only way they'll discover that they weren't always malignant... they were once a proud and prosperous race.

Gollum: I make Peace with Humans and Elves, but want Armor Snow Elf Brother is wearing.

Player: I have what he is wearing and i shall give it to you.

The Player should now give the Ancient Falmer Armor you got from Vyrthur with the Crown

A Quest should pop up (A Stranger from the Dark - Return to Blackreach)

Once you get to Blackreach, the Player should Speak to Gollum.

Player: Teach your People about the outside World and that it has changed, then one day Falmers - Humans - Orcs and Elven Kind will Learn to Trust one another. I shall also speak with my Human Friends and tell them of you and Blackreach.

Gollum: Return One Week, Peace i will Teach the Falmer of Blackreach, then a City we will be once more.

Player: And what will become of the Slaves

Gollum: Citizens of New Blackreach they will be.

The Player should leave, then the Mod should block off All Entrances leading to Blackreach for 1 Week In-Game time.

A Questing Arrow should take the Player to the Jarls of Skyrim and the Companions and to Enther and the Orc Chiefs with a Dialogue: (I have come upon a Falmer that has been Raised by Two Bosmers, he now Speaks and sees with his Eyes, he lives in Blackreach as King and wish to make Peace) Vanilla Dialogue should have whatever Reaction of Friendliness there is.

The Player should also go to the Parents of Gollum

Player to Amari: Im glad to announce your Son is going to Rebuild Blackreach while he is Teaching the Falmer about the outside World.

Amari: Maybe someday Skyrim will Accept the Falmer and make Peace

Player to Nellas: Your Son decided to stay in Blackreach, hopefully he can Convince the Falmer to make Peace with Skyrim while gathering them all around the Hold.

Nellas: Wouldent that be a sight to see.

After One Week In-Game time, All Entrances to Blackreach should now Open with a Quest popping up (A Stranger from the Dark - The Falmer King)

Gollum should now be King of Blackreach while wearing the Ancient Falmer Armor and Crown, plus he should sit on his Throne and go to Bed from 9pm till 8am.

Player: Greetings Your Majesty, I have told the Jarls and my Friends of you and the City of Blackreach

Gollum: Greetings Friend, my City is Home to you and Followers i give to you

Player: Thank You

Gollum: House i give to you and Thane i make you, i also give Falmer Houscecarl to you

Player: Thanks again Your Highness

Gollum: Years it will take, with Friends in Skyrim we will make. Also, i help Rebuild Auriel's Chapel and made Portal Room next to House leading into Forgotten Vale

A Quest should pop up (A Stranger from the Dark - Return to the Forgotten Vale) This Ends the Entire Quest

Give the Slaves Basic Vanilla Dialogues and the Falmers the Voice of Gollum.

Blackreach:

Please Clean Sinderions Lab, but leave the Corpse intact with the Book on he's Body if you dont know Scripting that Removes a Corpse after the Nirnroot Quest is done. Seriously, leave the Corpse and the Book alone.

This Mod basically covers the Cleanup of Blackreach where the Member gave Permission for his Mod to be used with this Mod Project, so please make this Request Mod Depend on that Mod and also make an Optional that Disables Creatures and Falmers from the Skyrim Immersive Mod in Blackreach.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/35865/?

This Mod made the Dragon Friendly and Immune to Attacks, so please implement it with My Mod.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70856

The Male Falmer Nibbles Housecarl should wear Falmer Armor and he should sleep on the floor

Player: Who are you

Nibbles: I Housecarl, you Thane, i Protect and Serve

Player: Follow Me

Nibbles: Nibbles Follow

Player: Go Home

Nibbles: To Home i go now

Player: What do you have

Nibbles: What Master wants

Please Rebuild the Building right next of Sinderions Laboratory that seems to be halfway into the ground, then make it a small Empty House with nothing in it but a Paragon Portal in the Center of the Room that leads to the Wayshrine of Sight at the Forgotten Vale while making a Paragon Portal in front of the Shrine leading to the Building in Blackreach.

The Falmer Workers should not attack the Player and they should also use the Smaller Buildings like the http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Farm_Overseer%27s_House where Both Buildings at the side should be Restored, then some of them should live there while some of them work in the Garden infront of the Houses.

The Guard Falmers should live here http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:War_Quarters with some sleeping and so on.

The Falmers themselves and their Pet Chaurus should be Friendly to the Player.

We should Buy or Sell things to the Female Falmers, where we can Buy Ingredients and Potions from them.

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/File:SR-creature-Falmer_Skulker.jpg

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/File:SR-creature-Falmer_Shadowmaster.jpg

These Male Falmer Warriors should be Hired as Companions, then the World should be Friendly to them and when we tell them to go away, they should leave in Peace and return to Blackreach.

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/File:SR-creature-Falmer_02.jpg

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/File:SR-creature-Falmer_Melee.jpg

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/File:SR-creature-Falmer_Archer.jpg

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/File:SR-creature-Falmer_Spellsword.jpg

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/File:SR-creature-Falmer_Spellsword_Boss.jpg

Player: Come with me

Falmer: I Follow

Player: Trade with me

Falmer: What you want

Player: Stay Here

Falmer: I Wait

Player: Follow Me

Falmer: I follow

Player: Do something for me

Falmer: Ok

Player: Go Home

Falmer: To Home i go to now

These Male Guard Falmers http://www.uesp.net/wiki/File:SR-creature-Falmer_Warmonger.jpg should be the Main Guards of Blackreach, so you dont want to go and attack the Falmer Citizens now do you.

Falmer: Slave

Falmer: I was Above Ground once, then Arrow in Knee i got

Falmer: Human committed Crime, go Prison or Pay Fine

Falmer: Smart Human

Falmer: Die Human Scum

Falmer: I saw Chaurus other day

Falmer: Careful, Magic Dangoures

Falmer: Keep Weapon away

The Blacksmith with Potion Maker and Enchanter should also be around Blackreach aswell, now we can Craft our very own Falmer Weapons and Armors (Not the Ancient ones)

The Forgotten Vale - Auriel's Chapel - Inner Sanctum:
Auriel's Chapel should now be Fully Restored and all the Frozen Falmer from the Inner Sanctum should be gone.

Gelebor should sit on the Throne as the New Snow Elf King, with a New Roof like Dome.

There should be Falmer Warriors (wearing the Same Armor, but with a White Texture) that are Friendly to the Player and Guards the Sanctum.

Falmer: Human

Falmer: Human committed Crime, go Prison or Pay Fine

Falmer: Smart Human

Falmer: Die Human Scum

Falmer: Careful, Magic Dangoures

Falmer: Keep Weapon away

There should be a Blacksmith Area and we should be able to Craft Ancient Armor and Weapons, plus Sunhallowed Arrows.

Please make sure the Sliding Doors within the Inner Sanctum stays open, since im not gonna keep the Ewer you know.

You know when you find these Paragon Crystals that takes you through a Portal to parts of the Inner Sanctum, please make those parts available and Cleaned of Rubble , so you can go to those areas without the Portal.

Edited by daventry

Perhaps add an old Armory to the chantry where the equipment of the small number of Knight-Paladins where stored, Where you can get a few new variations of the armour with weapons and shields. With Gelebor giving you acess to it.

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/253/0/9/tes___snowprince_by_alteya-d5e8lur.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

As to modding, why (..) dont you go for it yourself ?

By now and since quite some time, we (community) have both tutorials (video, text, online) et supports places (official forum CK, Dark's for example of good places, here to, on a somewhat lower efficiency.

"NPC creation tutorial"

"Modding Skyrim - Scripter's Edition"

Etc.

• 4 years later...