fMusicDuckingSeconds=6.0

fMusicUnDuckingSeconds=8.0

fMenuModeFadeOutTime=3.0

fMenuModeFadeInTime=1.0

[Grass]

bAllowCreateGrass=1

bAllowLoadGrass=0

[GeneralWarnings]

SGeneralMasterMismatchWarning=One or more plugins could not find the correct versions of the master files they depend on. Errors may occur during load or game play. Check the "Warnings.txt" file for more information.

[Archive]

sResourceArchiveList=Skyrim - Misc.bsa, Skyrim - Shaders.bsa, Skyrim - Textures.bsa, Skyrim - Interface.bsa, Skyrim - Animations.bsa, Skyrim - Meshes.bsa, Skyrim - Sounds.bsa

sResourceArchiveList2=Skyrim - Voices.bsa, Skyrim - VoicesExtra.bsa

[Combat]

fMagnetismStrafeHeadingMult=0.0

fMagnetismLookingMult=0.0

[Papyrus]

fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0

bEnableLogging=0

bEnableTrace=0

bLoadDebugInformation=0

[Water]

bReflectLODObjects=1

bReflectLODLand=1

bReflectSky=1

bReflectLODTrees=1

• 2 weeks later...

This ini setting:
[Archive]
bInvalidateOlderFiles=0

-> change 0 to 1

This is what worked for me! I was having the same papyrus.ini error from SkyUI and also had no MCM functioning. Also Inventory screens had 5 sec delays coming up. This one quick change fixed it all! Thanks so much! To clarify:

Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Skyrim.ini --> [Archive] section --> binvalidateOlderFiles=0 --> change 0 to 1

BLAMMO! FIXED!

This ini setting:

[Archive]

bInvalidateOlderFiles=0

-> change 0 to 1

This is what worked for me! I was having the same papyrus.ini error from SkyUI and also had no MCM functioning. Also Inventory screens had 5 sec delays coming up. This one quick change fixed it all! Thanks so much! To clarify:

Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Skyrim.ini --> [Archive] section --> binvalidateOlderFiles=0 --> change 0 to 1

BLAMMO! FIXED!

THANK YOU !!!!

If you're going to use Mod Organizer please read it's documentation.

Yes, if you're using Mod Organizer it has it's own location for the INI files. More importantly, it apparently adds the binvalidateOlderFiles=0 for use with it's archive management feature. But if you don't actively manage the ordering of resources then that setting causes a great deal of trouble which is why people tell you to set it back to 1 if you're having problems.

I've taken all traces of Skyrim out of my comp files, and tucked them away in a folder over in the corner somewhere. My Skyrim couldn't be more default. It's a brand new, butt-naked, standard, vanilla Skyrim (eeeeww...). I installed SKSE, FNIS, and SkyUI. SAME :wallbash: ***ING :wallbash: ERROR!! :wallbash: Ouch! :facepalm: My face! (lol)

I just don't get it.

Are there any mods that do the same thing as SkyUI? I'm not going to keep trying to use an obviously flawed mod... :down: I definately need a MCM though. Can aything else give me that?

Keep in mind, this problem started in mid-game. Walked outside of BBLS, and boom. http://forums.nexusmods.com/uploads//monthly_08_2013/post-5622666-0-06364500-1375663143_thumb.jpg Permanent problem.

Posted 25 December 2013 - 07:03 PM

Don't know if your still having issues, but I fixed my problem withThis ini setting:

[Archive]

bInvalidateOlderFiles=0

-> change 0 to 1

and Boom, problem solved.

• 3 weeks later...