406 replies to this topic

Viblo

Viblo

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Hey i guess ill stop in and say hey too :D

See that old devs post, that used to flame the newbies for posting something stupid, makes me happy too

Dont yall miss me? :P

Heh, Aye, We miss you Rhynos! ;D

Wanna flame me? ...for old time sake? :happy:

Viblo...

Xargoth

Xargoth

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
bumping an old thread here...... sorry, but, is there any hope of this thing coming back up? It's old and stuff, but could the meshes be released?

FrogDemon

FrogDemon

Fan

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 311 posts
If you read through this entire post you will find your answer. There would be legal repercussions if they did.

names_are_useless

names_are_useless

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts
I do hope that the Middle Earth fans in the Morrowind community know about the Middle Earth Roleplaying mod for Oblivion, right?

http://www.moddb.com...roleplaying-mod

http://www.tesnexus....le.php?id=29214

Edited by names_are_useless, 19 December 2010 - 03:41 PM.

leirynot

leirynot

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 433 posts
Why do some people blame J.R.R Tolkien, it isn't his fault, it is his greedy family, I don't get why it would be illegal, if anything it would help the Tolkien industry by giving them free advertising. I just felt like resurrecting this thread so... ` [clicks on thread] resurrect ENTER.

NikhilR

NikhilR

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 219 posts

Why do some people blame J.R.R Tolkien, it isn't his fault, it is his greedy family, I don't get why it would be illegal, if anything it would help the Tolkien industry by giving them free advertising. I just felt like resurrecting this thread so... ` [clicks on thread] resurrect ENTER.

Question:
Why is ME mod for morrowind illegal, but ME roleplaying mod for Oblivion legal?

Why not just change the name of everything and release it? Call it Middle Nirn or something.
They can't sue you for squat then.

Edited by NikhilR, 18 August 2011 - 11:01 AM.

d3vi1d06

d3vi1d06

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Question:
Why is ME mod for morrowind illegal, but ME roleplaying mod for Oblivion legal?

Why not just change the name of everything and release it? Call it Middle Nirn or something.
They can't sue you for squat then.

+1

Page loaded in: 0.988 seconds