Character frozen when I am armed

Edouard59

I have a matter, when I'm armed my character is frozen, I can move but there is no animation, it's the same for male or female

But when I'm not armed, it's alright

This started when I installed FNIS, so I deleted FNIS but it didn't stopped

Sorry if my English is bad I hope I'll be understood

What mods do you have installed? Also, for FNIS, you have to use the patcher in ....Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users. If you don't patch it, you'll get animation errors such as the T-pose you have.

What mods do you have installed? Also, for FNIS, you have to use the patcher in ....Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users. If you don't patch it, you'll get animation errors such as the T-pose you have.

I did that but I think I had upload a file that I didn't installed (like Skeleton) I don't really know :S

Well I think that the best things I have to do is reinstalled the game cause I just arrived in the first town so I wouldn't lost lot of things^^

I have a matter, when I'm armed my character is frozen, I can move but there is no animation, it's the same for male or female

But when I'm not armed, it's alright

This started when I installed FNIS, so I deleted FNIS but it didn't stopped

Sorry if my English is bad I hope I'll be understood

"Frozen characters" (or "half-T) is a problem with you FNIS installation/generation. But only if your 3rd person character and ALL NPCs are ALWAYS frozen. It's not FNIS when you only see this in certain cases, like armed only. In your case there must be a different cause.

If characters are frozen at specific animation it's an indication that the system cannot find those animation files. There are 2 usual causes for that:

1. there is a problem with your system files, or the game cache -> run Steam VerifyCache
  2. after you have run the FNIS generator (possibly using the GENDER and/or PCEA patch) you have moved or deleted the trouble causing animation files, without running the FNIS generator again