• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

xxxevil

xxxevil

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Without mods (except patches) i can play skyrim on ultra for 3 to 5 hours but with skyrim beautiful followers mod i keep getting CTDs.

i kept getting CTDs after every 30 minutes when the mod was activated but after using tes5edit i found a warning and as I’m a new to modding i have no idea what it is or how to fix it. I have used tes5edit to clear the dirty bit but the warning still appears.

i like the modders mod and even endorse it and i "think" I’m the only one with this error and would really appreciate it for any help

below is the warning i keep getting on tes5edit

<Warning: Unused data in:  \ [00] Skyrim.esm \ [58] GRUP Top "WRLD" \ [11] GRUP World Children of CWTestHold "Avoidance Exterior" [WRLD:0001B44A] \ [2] GRUP Exterior Cell Block 0, 0 \ [0] GRUP Exterior Cell Sub-Block 0, 0 \ [18] TestCWHoldStart [CELL:0001B513] (in CWTestHold "Avoidance Exterior" [WRLD:0001B44A] at 0,0) \ [3] DATA - Flags>

<Warning: Unused data in:  \ [00] Skyrim.esm \ [58] GRUP Top "WRLD" \ [11] GRUP World Children of CWTestHold "Avoidance Exterior" [WRLD:0001B44A] \ [0] [CELL:0001B4C6] (in CWTestHold "Avoidance Exterior" [WRLD:0001B44A] at 0,0) \ [2] DATA - Flags>

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Page loaded in: 0.838 seconds