SkyUI Papyrus ini settings invalid

theorangehaze

I just installed SkyUI yesterday without any problems. When I loaded my save today, I got the 'Papyrus ini setting invalid' error. I have not tweaked anything, simply just returned to my last save. SkyUI still seems to be working but I dont feel good about playing with an error.

Installed using NMM.
Mods installed:
2k HD Textures
Enhanced Blood Textures

Realistic Water Textures
SkyUI

HELP!! I am fairly new to modding, very new to Skyrim modding (and PC mods in general)

Edited by theorangehaze

Your savegame is probably corrupted. Try reverting to an earlier save.

That doesn't seem to be the issue. I've loaded about 10 different saves, still with the same error. I will try reinstalling SkyUI, hopefully with some luck. I'm not sure if this will do anything to resolve my issue, but it's worth a shot.

Hate to bump, but I need help. I don't want to break my game.

I've tried re installing both SkyUI and SKSE with no progress.

I also saw the fix:

[Papyrus]
iMinMemoryPageSize=128
iMaxMemoryPageSize=512
iMaxAllocatedMemoryBytes=76800

but I do not see that code anywhere in my Skyrim.ini

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi, you might want to check this thread out, there are lots of tweaks inside which you can read.

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/1063862-papyrus-ini-settings-are-invalid/

As I stated in my last post, I don't have the iMinMemoryPageSize or whatever under my [Papyrus]

This is what is in my ini

[General]

sLanguage=ENGLISH
uExterior Cell Buffer=36
[Display]
fShadowLODMaxStartFade=1000.0
fSpecularLODMaxStartFade=2000.0
fLightLODMaxStartFade=3500.0
iShadowMapResolutionPrimary=2048
bAllowScreenshot=1
[Audio]
fMusicDuckingSeconds=6.0
fMusicUnDuckingSeconds=8.0
fMenuModeFadeOutTime=3.0
fMenuModeFadeInTime=1.0
[Grass]
bAllowCreateGrass=1
bAllowLoadGrass=0
[GeneralWarnings]
SGeneralMasterMismatchWarning=One or more plugins could not find the correct versions of the master files they depend on. Errors may occur during load or game play. Check the "Warnings.txt" file for more information.
[Archive]
sResourceArchiveList=Skyrim - Misc.bsa, Skyrim - Shaders.bsa, Skyrim - Textures.bsa, Skyrim - Interface.bsa, Skyrim - Animations.bsa, Skyrim - Meshes.bsa, Skyrim - Sounds.bsa
sResourceArchiveList2=Skyrim - Voices.bsa, Skyrim - VoicesExtra.bsa
[Combat]
fMagnetismStrafeHeadingMult=0.0
fMagnetismLookingMult=0.0
[Papyrus]
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0
bEnableLogging=0
bEnableTrace=0
bLoadDebugInformation=0
[Water]
bReflectLODObjects=1
bReflectLODLand=1
bReflectSky=0
bReflectLODTrees=1

Edited by theorangehaze

Have you tried adding those lines? Well those default settings worked for me, I mean I stopped getting the error number 4 after adding those lines, my problem is that my game crashes and I'm not getting any error message, it could be from another cause though. If that still doesn't work, try reinstalling and see if your Skyrim.ini resets to default, if not get the default values from the ones who uploaded it in the thread, reinstall SKE and SkyUI and see it there's any difference. I'm not experienced in this programming domain but those seem like useful suggestions.

EDIT: Don't forget to backup your files, that's really important ! Get an initial copy of whatever you're modifying !

Edited by kaligon

• 4 months later...