SkyUI Papyrus ini settings invalid

theorangehaze

Don't know if your still having issues, but I fixed my problem withThis ini setting:

[Archive]

bInvalidateOlderFiles=0

-> change 0 to 1

and Boom, problem solved.

Also works for me! Might be a bit late reply, but all the mods that did not work before work now! Thanks for sharing your fix :)

• 1 month later...

Next time just read the install notes on the mod. All of this is clearly explained there for the SkyUI mod.

What If you didn't know it was the SkyUI mod, and also, I found it explained poorly in the readme.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

If bInvalidateOlderFiles=0 isn't in any of the ini files (including any ini files in your Data folder with names the same as your esm or esp files) then that particular setting isn't the cause of your problems.

If you are using Mod Organizer make sure you read the documentation on BSA resource management carefully. It's possible to get MO to load your resources in a way that hides the SKSE scripts from the game, but if everything is configured correctly there shouldn't be a problem. The S.T.E.P. forums have a section dedicated to support for MO.

• 1 year later...

I have been having this error code for to long. Anytime I load a save the error comes up, but I can keep playing, although stuff doesn't work. I didn't just install SkyUI, but it had been working for a long time, and one day it popped up. My Skyrim.INI file looks like this when I delete it and run the SKSE launcher:

[General]
sLanguage=ENGLISH
uExterior Cell Buffer=36
[Display]
fShadowLODMaxStartFade=1000.0
fSpecularLODMaxStartFade=2000.0
fLightLODMaxStartFade=3500.0
iShadowMapResolutionPrimary=2048
bAllowScreenshot=1
[Audio]
fMusicDuckingSeconds=6.0
fMusicUnDuckingSeconds=8.0
fMenuModeFadeOutTime=3.0
fMenuModeFadeInTime=1.0
[Grass]
bAllowCreateGrass=1
bAllowLoadGrass=0
[GeneralWarnings]
SGeneralMasterMismatchWarning=One or more plugins could not find the correct versions of the master files they depend on. Errors may occur during load or game play. Check the "Warnings.txt" file for more information.
[Archive]
sResourceArchiveList=Skyrim - Misc.bsa, Skyrim - Shaders.bsa, Skyrim - Textures.bsa, Skyrim - Interface.bsa, Skyrim - Animations.bsa, Skyrim - Meshes.bsa, Skyrim - Sounds.bsa
sResourceArchiveList2=Skyrim - Voices.bsa, Skyrim - VoicesExtra.bsa
[Combat]
fMagnetismStrafeHeadingMult=0.0
fMagnetismLookingMult=0.0
[Papyrus]
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0
bEnableLogging=0
bEnableTrace=0
bLoadDebugInformation=0
I have tried many fixes, but none have worked. and my save games aren't corrupt because it happens when I start new games as well. I need help.